Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Right but it makes NT look foolish because of the people that don't really know legit or not. Those same people tend to not take ownership and will just deflect.

Sometimes we just gotta wait.
Really I question what is fake what is real? 

I got into contact with some seller that claim they sell it straight from China. And their product looks real (their true blue 3s look real!!! )

The seller explained to me, those are unauthorized shoes, using the same mold, same cut, same material, just no barcode. 

Is that called legit? Maybe? out of same mold same material same cut, I don't see why not.

I bought fakes before and the fakes are identifiable, the material is not the same as authentic 

Is that called fake? Maybe? no barcode, not authorized by Nike! 

And the seller have lots of Royal 1s. I would rather buy authentic Orlando 1s, but once my mind is over it, I might buy from this seller. 

He's selling you fakes B

"The seller explained to me, those are unauthorized shoes, using the same mold, same cut, same material, just no barcode. "

Smh

On feet pic from ig

17662618_265770497210499_5971077321191325696_n.jpg

That mentality is a problem and if people can't see that then I don't know what to say.
No one likes to lose money when they aren't in the wrong.
But I don't blame people for the criticism either, in between B Grades , UA from factory's in China, the whole deal of everyone calling out everyone else on Twitter and IG, the Kaws drop, everyone is losing the trust on the game and in everything. Why would you take the word of man you don't know at all ? It's hard nowadays, legit people is in the lack ...

I got into contact with some seller that claim they sell it straight from China. And their product looks real (their true blue 3s look real!!! )

The seller explained to me, those are unauthorized shoes, using the same mold, same cut, same material, just no barcode. 

Is that called legit? Maybe? out of same mold same material same cut, I don't see why not.

I bought fakes before and the fakes are identifiable, the material is not the same as authentic 

And the seller have lots of Royal 1s. I would rather buy authentic Orlando 1s, but once my mind is over it, I might buy from this seller. 
Here a beautiful example 

Oh, man. I would totally trade my Royals for the SLs.

I have the Saint Laurents and the quality is really overrated. The leather on them is subpar for the money and they're all hype. The Jordan 1s actually have better leather

That mentality is a problem and if people can't see that then I don't know what to say.

No one likes to lose money when they aren't in the wrong.

But I don't blame people for the criticism either, in between B Grades , UA from factory's in China, the whole deal of everyone calling out everyone else on Twitter and IG, the Kaws drop, everyone is losing the trust on the game and in everything. Why would you take the word of man you don't know at all ? It's hard nowadays, legit people is in the lack ...
That's a problem but a lot of y'all are gonna do it so it's whatever I guess.

I've been around long enough to stay silent until I have proof one way or another. I just don't call fake because I don't know you or because a previous release did it one way. That previous release isn't this release so it's nothing to say.

And that's definitely not a beautiful example. It's extremely obvious that the seller is selling fakes or grey market shoes. All you have to do is have some common sense. Dude even knows he'd be buying fakes by his "once he gets over it" statement.

Last edited:
That's a problem but a lot of y'all are gonna do it so it's whatever I guess.

I've been around long enough to stay silent until I have proof one way or another. I just don't call fake because I don't know you or because a previous release did it one way. That previous release isn't this release so it's nothing to say.
Agree. 

I don't do it either, hell I haven't even tweeted a single thing since I joined twitter 6 years ago.

I don't knock in any man's hustle unless they are hurting somebody. 

Royal Satins came with Og sizing print around collar. Leather 2017 Royals came with tag. Thank you I feel like the sizing info will rub of after years of wear.

Edit: 2016 banneds came with print around collar also

Last edited:
In that vlog, even Dee said he was shocked that no one called him out for skipping the line............even though several other people got called out, Dee was lucky as hell.

And if you notice Dee gives those same fanboys who let him skip most of the line their moment to shine towards the end of the vlog, and them cats look like they were in their early 20s.....possibly even 18 or 19 yrs old. 

So of course those little young (prolly never saw Jordan play) hypebeasts weren't gonna snitch Dee out for letting him cut in front of him, just so these youngsters can get hypebeast fame from his YouTube video.

I'm more disappointed that the older cats that Dee cut behind didn't call him out either YET they were willing to harass all the other "cutting folk" later on in that video.......were they fanboys too OR were these older cats claiming spots in front of the line the same way Dee did as well?

This is why that particular area of Houston where Active Athlete was at........TERRIBLE AREA FOR THIS EVENT.  So much hood, ratchet **** going on in that line itself that why even ******* bother going for them Satin Royals in the god damn hood.

son dumb big, ain't nobody gonna mess wit him

Ain't no way in hell son would've cut me....It's a different type of dudes in the lines now because an early 2000s line up at AA would've seen dude get the whey knocked outta him. Buncha frail kids in the line now and I'm sure the majority of South Park (the neighborhood where AA is located) had no clue about Satins so I'd imagine it's a minimal amount of hood cats out there these days. Or if you frail and scared of the dude, why not just tell the cop? Imagine being the 2nd dude after that last sold pair knowing son walked off with two pairs and prolly got them sitting on his weight bench right now while he doing door frame pull ups at the crib.....

Royal Satins came with Og sizing print around collar. Leather 2017 Royals came with tag. Thank you I feel like the sizing info will rub of after years of wear.

Edit: 2016 banneds came with print around collar also
Satins didn't come with OG sizing print around collar , just each individually numbered & size of white tag inside and on box

Ain't no way in hell son would've cut me....It's a different type of dudes in the lines now because an early 2000s line up at AA would've seen dude get the whey knocked outta him. Buncha frail kids in the line now and I'm sure the majority of South Park (the neighborhood where AA is located) had no clue about Satins so I'd imagine it's a minimal amount of hood cats out there these days. Or if you frail and scared of the dude, why not just tell the cop? Imagine being the 2nd dude after that last sold pair knowing son walked off with two pairs and prolly got them sitting on his weight bench right now while he doing door frame pull ups at the crib.....
I guarantee 50% of the people in line had a gun in their car etc , this is Texas, they encourage u to carry , also AA is in the hood but nobody scared to wait in line for some Jordans specially if they reselling for 2K

View media item 2390587
Satins are butter.

Release is houston was crazy. Prolly one of the best come ups I've ever had :lol: ended up with 4 men's pairs and 2 GS

I know somebody that left with over 30 pair [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Right but it makes NT look foolish because of the people that don't really know legit or not. Those same people tend to not take ownership and will just deflect.

Sometimes we just gotta wait.

you live 7 years ago? That's the oldest snake oil salesman tactic on selling fakes to gullible people. No such thing as unauthorized, they're straight up fake made in their very own factories; not nikes.
Just cuz you think they look legit don't mean they are.
You bout to get got again

Also the cops could of cared less, when they saw people cut and the line called em out etc , they just looked the other way, and nobody trying to go to jail BEFORE they get their satins so most people just yelled etc , u ain't trying to KO some cutter or pull out ur piece w/cops there BEFORE u get ur pair

View media item 2390587
Satins are butter.

Release is houston was crazy. Prolly one of the best come ups I've ever had :lol: ended up with 4 men's pairs and 2 GS

I know somebody that left with over 30 pair [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

I know Adrian & the Sneaker summit crew walked with a few....The even got Paul for the photo op :lol:

100% so many frail dudes in line bruh, after looking at the line I could have left my pistol in the truck. I honestly didnt even see him cut the line. He was smart to blend in when everyone wanted to look at that pair.

Also the cops could of cared less, when they saw people cut and the line called em out etc , they just looked the other way, and nobody trying to go to jail BEFORE they get their satins so most people just yelled etc , u ain't trying to KO some cutter or pull out ur piece w/cops there BEFORE u get ur pair

It's just different now, because I remember the OG cool grey xi release in 2001 getting shut down at AA after multiple attempts....Don't even think it was cops there at all back then :lol:

Back
Top Bottom