Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just got off the phone with a male rep and he said he couldn't add to cart. I  can't catch a break.

To the guy looking for the 8.5 keep trying . My sister just got through for me . I told her to try for an 8 or 8.5 ( whichever they had ) and the rep told her that she had both .

Why your Mom?
cause that's who pays for the shoes
tumblr_ni114lwgjD1ru72puo2_r1_400.gif

Glad to see people still getting through:

Cheat sheet for trying EB:

Phone: 1-800-826-2205

Press 1 after you hear automatic recording to initiate "ordering."

SKU: 55088007

If they say it sold out, tell them it's on their site. If they insist, call again.

GS size: 75441007

well called back to get an email conf and still havent received one... wtf lol but i got the lady the first time around and she was fine 
Not sure for others but I usually won't get a confirmation email from EB till the night or morning of the next day

Finally copped on EB after all the L's. First rep shut it down quick, second rep attempted to place order but couldn't and third rep (a sweet Wisconsin lady) came through for me. Now I'm just hoping this order goes through.

What I don't get is the shipping is free. (Says on the website) But I got charged for it. Asked them about it and they said it was a launch product so shipping wasn't free...
Oh well, fingers crossed.
15cn42v.jpg
They should have offered you different shipping options, but like you said, least of your worries. Hope these orders get shipped out though.

this was just a big credit card phishing scam. That "EB" rep placing mad orders of pizza and telling yup I got you the Royals. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom