Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Who ever trusts east bay until they actually ship is either new to this or extremely delusional

Last edited:
Who ever trusts east bay until they actually ship is either new to this or extremely delusional
Lol NOBODY is fully trusting them until they ship. I don't think there are any illusions about what's going on here.

Last edited:
got through for an 11 and 11.5 - they said it's backordered though. So hopefully it goes through. 

I hope you keep getting Amber
pimp.gif
i hope you get hit by a car. 

If you get a TYLER,

hes already annoyed by all the calls. As soon as I read the first 4 numbers, he cut me off and said
"IM GUESSING THIS IS FOR THE JORDAN 1, YEAH THOSE ARE NOT IN STOCK ANYMORE. KEEP TRYING OUR STE, THATS WHAT I USE TO SEARCH FOR THE SHOE. IF THE SHOE IS THERE THEN BUY IT".

FA-Q TYLER.

Didnt hear properly but my Rep said something along the lines of "this order won't be cancelled". Then again Ive heard the horror stories about EB

Thanks fellas. Was on hold for 10+ minutes, connected with a female rep (didn't catch her name...)

She was nice and took my info and placed the backorder around noon. It's now 1230p but I haven't received a confirm email so fingers crossed... I have an order number though.

If not, then hopefully I get my pair in 4 years on the re-release hah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom