Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Houston ate meanwhile Dallas has never had anything exclusive.
But you have to keep in mind DFW > Houston
That's a lie lol.

Sorry for being late but here's a video of my experience during the Royal release.

I got my pairs already but I know 34th always got leftovers from experience. And while me and my boy waited all this crap ensured within a 1 1/2 hour span lol.

roll.gif

Best part is Denzel Washington asking for a recount.

How you feel about Supreme???
The Ape doing his thing out there ... at least that's who it looked like. I want to see more vids of The Ape getting wrecked. One of these days, some big mofo is gonna clean his clock. Not like that one vid, but truly jack his *** up where he thinks twice about being a punk.
aint that video with the bape punk old? i think he popped off to the wrong dudes and he got jumped. then got arrested lol
Yeah, it's old, and he did get jumped, but didn't whooped too bad, especially when like 3+ punches to his head didn't connect. I'm talking he needs a beatdown where he reflects on his life while he's laying in bed recovering.

she called me honey 
embarassed.gif
You get them digits doe?

0/3 even asked why u let other people order then? Hahah

Smh never ever do that, that's like getting caught with the homies and you the only one get locked up and you say well why you ain't lock everyone else up with me?

Looks like everyone is blowing up FNL also. Nothing popped up, just wishful thinking I guess. 

I took 4 L's from EB and one from Footlocker. "Kanye shrug"

Both Men's and GS have now appeared on Footlocker. Can probably give them a call if line is busy. Like most are predicting, might be a wrap for Men's sizes by now. Technically they all draw from the same inventory, not sure if all their CS lines are the same though.

Got denied twice and as much as I would love to jam out to smooth rock and wait(not srs) my work break is over. Grats guys

EB Rep said they are placing open orders since the item is on backorder. The Saturday orders would need to be filled first and then, MAYBE, these will ship. GL

Tried 1st time and the guy said as long as it's not for the retro 1 blue/black I can't take phone orders

Some people are also renting their bot service , You pay the $10.00 on ebay and they send you the software. I assume its virus free and also the Credit card details doesnt get transferred :frown:

Damnnnnnn i got through...processed my order and everything for a sz. 11. Said it was on backorder until 4/4 and then after that should ship. Any chance of them cancelling this order?

Back
Top Bottom