Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Edit just got through on Eastbay. Rep said it wont get cancelled just pushed back further if anything because of backorder

roll.gif
Grizzle I'm freaking crying man!
laugh.gif

I've called 5 different times and no dice each time. they said they cannot be added to cart. guess it's the luck of the draw on the rep.

Me, but I was the one who posted the info in the first place like 2 hrs ago.
How long did it take to get the email?

I got through, and she confirmed it went through but I didn't have a pen/paper handy (actually stepped out of a work meeting, into a hallway 
laugh.gif
) so couldn't write down my Conf #.  She said it would be emailed to me.   She had to setup my acct too, since I didn't already have one. 

I got through, and she confirmed it went through but I didn't have a pen/paper handy (actually stepped out of a work meeting, into a hallway 
laugh.gif
) so couldn't write down my Conf #.  She said it would be emailed to me.   She had to setup my acct too, since I didn't already have one. 
Took maybe 30 mins or so to get mine.

Everyone who is getting through, do not celebrate until you get the shipping confirmation. Even checking out on release date is not guaranteed until you get that tracking.

Even if the rep says it won't get cancelled...the rep has no control or knowledge of what's actually going on with the shipment.

laugh.gif
5 minutes after I ordered, again I ordered 2 hrs ago though. They are probably swamped.

laugh.gif
If there isn't enough stock orders are getting cancelled, I doubt very much Nike will make extra pairs just for backorders.
I'm just stating what I was told. Not holding my breath but we will see tomorrow I guess what actually goes down

Back
Top Bottom