Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just opened the account the rep made for me, my orders in there and it says backordered. Guess we'll see what happens. Im not gonna even think about it anymore since its out of my hand now
You just signed up for a new account, using the email you provided to the rep?

You just signed up for a new account, using the email you provided to the rep?
Just go to the website, go to log in, click forgot password, enter the email you gave the rep, it will send a link to that email, create a password, then log in. Lemme know if it works

Just got in the thread............saw that I have about 300+ new unread posts, and it keeps rising.

I'm guessing there was a restock today
nerd.gif

You are currently in the middle of Eastbaygate. Welcome.
Just sitting here re-lacing my 2017 Royals
wink.gif
, and I see this LOL
laugh.gif

Last edited:

How long did it take to get the email?

I got through, and she confirmed it went through but I didn't have a pen/paper handy (actually stepped out of a work meeting, into a hallway 
laugh.gif
) so couldn't write down my Conf #.  She said it would be emailed to me.   She had to setup my acct too, since I didn't already have one. 
same thing happened with me....had to setup my acct too...haven't received an e-mail neither yet...its been about an hour now.

Just go to the website, go to log in, click forgot password, enter the email you gave the rep, it will send a link to that email, create a password, then log in. Lemme know if it works
I just went in and clicked "register for new account" and used the email I gave the rep.   Don't see anything in my order history though... and still haven't gotten an email confirmation from the order. 

Rep I talked to said they wouldnt be shipped for two weeks. Not holding my breath but if they come through for my double cool

Yup now it's wait and see
Word, so everyone that placed an order through eastbay, just relax on the shipping and cancellation questions, not much you can do after placing the order. Unless you want to monitor your order via eastbay.com then go right ahead

I just went in and clicked "register for new account" and used the email I gave the rep.   Don't see anything in my order history though... and still haven't gotten an email confirmation from the order. 
get your customer # and order # and it should show up  when you click track orders for people without accounts 

Im sure this thread will be updated, but please let us know how the EB thing goes. If they ship then that is terrific!

Anyone know a quick fix for this scratch?!

Happened while trying to fix a bathroom rug with my foot and I slipped, catching my sneaker under the sink cabinet door SMH
Try a little nail polish remover (diluted acetone) or some rubbing alcohol on a q-tip and see if you can cover it up. Might slightly dissolve some of the paint on the shoe and you can blend it over the scratch.

Otherwise, beat them up a little more and you should be able to easily cover it with some minor Angelus paint touch-ups. Might need to mix the right royal blue color though, but that mark is very small.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom