Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

:lol: If there isn't enough stock orders are getting cancelled, I doubt very much Nike will make extra pairs just for backorders.
I'm just stating what I was told. Not holding my breath but we will see tomorrow I guess what actually goes down
I hope everyone gets their shoes, would be a shame to give people false hopes but East bay is renowned for doing things like this and cancelling.

Last edited:
[size=16pt]It has been posted numerous times that "kdak" or "westbay" posts or conversations regarding that site is no longer permitted. [/size]

So I called like 2 hrs ago. Got a nice lady who placed the order.

She said there was 600 pairs they are expecting tomorrow and another 700 for another day.

Who knows if she's telling the truth but that's a pretty random lie if so.

what was the definitive answer for the different spare laces? Saw a few people posting pairs on FB from retailers with different laced styles

Some say they came from a different factory and it was a later part of the production run. That's all.

DAMM 267 posts in the 1 hour i took for lunch.... what happened? lol

prolly eastbay talk :rolleyes

Last edited:

prolly eastbay talk
eyes.gif
you had regular lunch, everyone had a royal lunch

prolly eastbay talk
eyes.gif
I actually put some time into a project at work and I come back to "192 New Posts"... Good luck to all of you going through Eastbay today!!

the confidence in which my eastbay rep secured my pair has me sensing another L to add to my collection for this drop

Back
Top Bottom