Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

if anyone is waiting on JJ 

pimp.gif

hope y'all get a pair. anyone have the 2013 & 2017 version. how's the color difference & which do you prefer?
I have both, 2017 more of a blue color and obviously have better materials and shape. I think I saw a pic somewhere of somebody comparing the 1985, 2001, 20013, and the 2017 but the 2013 color seem to be closer to the OG's than the 2017 color. Could just be my eyes tho.

Where's the pizza party at? I placed my order and the guy said I'm one of the last people that's on the list to get shipped out for my size. A shipment is arriving tomorrow. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Placed an order for an 11.5 at around 2:30 PM For EB. Hopefully it goes through. Also picked up a Satin in 11.5 as well for a decent price earlier. Royals are my favorite AJ1's so had to add it to the collection. Just gonna sell a Beluga V2 to offset what I paid.

I suggest if people want one, they pay sooner than later. I anticipate these to be somewhere between 1.5-2.1 depending on size when its all said and done.

Also to the one NTer, i don't anticipate the GS pair dropping to $500. :lol:
Only 301 pairs. You probably could find one locally in ATL/HOU for that, but very unlikely online.

PO

Last edited:
Keep trying friends. 4th times the charm. Still early but I got my order placed and received confirmation number. Waiting on email.

This is my 1st pair btw. Struck out on 4 different snkrs account Saturday and friends were on foot sites trying to help me. Fingers crossed.

EB giving me the run around. Next guy said all sizes are still available, but can't order thru phone, but to talk to the live chat to place order. Live chat can't help, saying they don't place orders thru the chat.

When does EB change shifts?

Last edited:
Rep also mentioned shipment is suppose to arrive to Eastbay tomorrow or Wednesday. Don't know if that's accurate but hey I'll pray I get one pair to wear.

man touch it up with some royal blue angelus. Easily fixable. In the meantime take your time getting off the crapper lmao!!!!

I was thinking of using Angelus and buffer and blend it in as best as I can.

Y'all are wild in here. Lolol. I don't baby my sneakers like that. Just the fact I haven't evened owned them for 24 hours before this happened. Ha

Back
Top Bottom