Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My dude really posted 10 pairs and turned the box around to "comply to the rules" :smh:

But did he reply to anyone that needed info? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
WTF. I was the one who told people about a FCFS spot in the DMV that no one knew about

I was just curious because a few members in here specifically quoted you for info if you could pass it along.

And there is no need to post your 10 shoes. Good for you my man. Congrats.

I was just curious because a few members in here specifically quoted you for info if you could pass it along.

I was out the whole day driving around, wasnt even checking these TF?

so basically you just butthurt? I can post the pics if i want tf i didnt break any rules 

Tried again. Looks like a new batch of reps are in now. Rep said that pairs are available on site, but there is no available stock. But they will be receiving more pairs tomorrow morning and I should try again in the morning. 

They say something new each time I call. 
roll.gif

There's no need for anyone to be posting pics.. why you mad?

Tried again. Looks like a new batch of reps are in now. Rep said that pairs are available on site, but there is no available stock. But they will be receiving more pairs tomorrow morning and I should try again in the morning. 

They say something new each time I call. :rofl:

If you call a few more times, they might actually ship your pair out before they clock out

I was out the whole day driving around, wasnt even checking these TF?

so basically you just butthurt? I can post the pics if i want tf i didnt break any rules 

Chill b. I have no need to be hurt off of your moves. I didn't ask you for help and you already know what's good. That why you tried to get slick and turn the boxes around.

It's not that serious.

Chill b. I have no need to be hurt off of your moves. I didn't ask you for help and you already know what's good. That why you tried to get slick and turn the boxes around.

It's not that serious.
no i dont know "Whats good" LMAO tf.. All i know is i read the rules about how to post pics and I complied by them.. You just told me "theres no need to post my pic" who tf are you to tell me that? you're singling me out for what? I didnt break any of the rules YOU need to chill 

Last edited:
Just placed a phone order with Eastbay 5 mins ago and received email order confirmation just now. Hope it all goes through. They asked what size and said they had to check warehouse on system, confirmed they had size and said should ship in next couple of days. 8.5 too. Fingers crossed.

Attempt 5. Rep answered and immediately said, "Hi, product number?" Told and immediately said, "Nope". Tried to ask a few more question and kept getting 1 word answers. 

It's not that serious.
no i dont know "Whats good" LMAO tf.. All i know is i read the rules about how to post pics and I complied by them.. You just told me "theres no need to post my pic" who tf are you to tell me that? you're singling me out for what? I didnt break any of the rules YOU need to chill 

Lemme show you how a "power hungry" admin roles then.

Say something else or post that pics again and I'm gonna remove you from the thread.

You aren't being singled out because you are a victim. You are posting 10 pairs of the same shoe which isn't a valid post. Others have had their posts deleted also so you aren't special.

@Zyzz, I think that time is near.  We about to have Royals thread #2 OR just have this thread be locked up soon (like the 2016 Breds thread)............the saltiness over pictures (and obviously potential cancellations) is about to flood the place soon.

Last edited:
Just got shipping for my NDC order, and my other in store pair should be shipping soon.

Going to hold the second pair down until they rise in value enough that I should be able to get SBBs back

I'm kidding

You know I ain't say nothing about you in general

Only said it because you been telling these dudes all weekend with the pictures but they're purposely doing it now
Post came off like an attack on me from this end.

All good then.

Attempt 5. Rep answered and immediately said, "Hi, product number?" Told and immediately said, "Nope". Tried to ask a few more question and kept getting 1 word answers. 
That sucks. Guy who helped me was named Drew and couldn't have been more polite and willing to help.

got order confirmation from EB.. but still confused at how I got the shoes for less than retail cause I thought there was no promotion or discounts for this shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom