Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

All my orders have been fulfilled as of an hour ago, except one that Eastbay cancelled on Sunday. Still ended up with 5 so I can't be mad at all.

All my orders have been fulfilled as of an hour ago, except one that Eastbay cancelled on Sunday. Still ended up with 5 so I can't be mad at all.

giphy.gif

Does that mean a restock happening or are those for the people that ordered yesterday.
I think footsites will fulfill legacy orders first and then do a restock. I literally just got the FTA shipment email with tracking. UPS beat them to it before hand though

Probably similar to the FNL Space Jam wish-list trick.... was supposed to be a restock, but then NT happened. 
Shoes restocked so many times after that anyhow lol. Id say demand and supply were perfect for that shoe. Everyone had multiple opportunities in the US.

Repost for those who are just joining us...

For anyone who still wants to attempt EB order:

Phone: 1-800-826-2205

Press 1 after you hear automatic recording to initiate "ordering."

Men's SKU: 55088007

GS SKU: 75441007

If they say it's sold out, tell them it's on their site. Be persistent, but POLITE. If they refuse, hang up and call again. Might be over, but worth a shot.

Tip from others: Ask to order the SKU, do not mention Jordan or Royal...but make sure to confirm colorway if rep says okay.

People are saying they called 6-8 times before they find a Rep to place their order. Could also try later on a different shift or even tomorrow morning (early!).

Also, your order is NOT guaranteed until you receive shipping confirmation. Inevitably, some (or possibly even all) orders will be cancelled, so do not celebrate until you get that tracking number. Do not ask if the orders will really ship...NOBODY KNOWS. This will either be #NTFeast or #EastBayGate.
lobol, you have my sincerest thanks and I'm sure the thanks of many for posting this info. Dude deserves an NT party.

People said, "I missed out." 

lobol was like, "Say no more."

Last edited:
At this point who didnt get a pair? Glad everyone ate. Keeping my pairs ds except for one. Great retro.

Probably similar to the FNL Space Jam wish-list trick.... was supposed to be a restock, but then NT happened. 
Umm that FNL trick is real. I copped Space Jams and  I actually somewhat executed it again Adidas LTD Boost. I struck out on release day, signed in saturday morning and boom there it was. If you carted Royal on FNL I would strongly suggest you check it from time to time.

Last edited:
Umm that FNL trick is real. I copped Space Jams and  I actually somewhat executed it again Adidas LTD Boost. I struck out on release day, signed in saturday morning and boom there it was. If you carted Royal on FNL I would strongly suggest you check it from time to time.
He was sayin the pairs that everyone ate off of were meant for a future restock. He wasnt denying it worked, quite the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator:
These came out in storm blue #s
more than that. Storm Blues didn't hit this many stores nationwide. This shoe has such high demand. I also want to point out storm blues are sick to me. I actually doubled up cause it will be another decade or so before they drop again

Back
Top Bottom