Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

He was sayin the pairs that everyone ate off of were meant for a future restock. He wasnt denying it worked, quite the opposite.
Doubt it. In that case the inventory would have never loaded. They were more than likely returns or order cancellations. Retail doesn't work that way

Umm that FNL trick is real. I copped Space Jams and  I actually somewhat executed it again Adidas LTD Boost. I struck out on release day, signed in saturday morning and boom there it was. If you carted Royal on FNL I would strongly suggest you check it from time to time.
He was sayin the pairs that everyone ate off of were meant for a future restock. He wasnt denying it worked, quite the opposite.
This.   I hit on that FNL Space Jam wish-list trick (twice actually, both 9.5 when I need a 9) and I think that this Eastbay phone call in situation is very similar. 

Maybe Eastbay planned a restock, but now with all of these backorder pairs... there is no stock to re-stock. 

What sz did they cancel? reason?
Size 13, payment verification issue.
giphy.gif
3 of the 5 are for myself and 2 friends, and 1 has already been sold to a NTer for well below market value. Not in this to make money, in it to help people out.

Safe to say no cancellations on phone orders if they placed the order for you. Some reps are nicer than others.

There's more royals than storm blues

It's just that no one gives a crap about storm blues minus some shoe heads who love 1s and classic 1s

Storm Blue's are :smokin

Will grab another pair if I come across them for under $100.

Back
Top Bottom