Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

You should been like naw.... I'm trying to order some air monarchs and I have the style number.

..... then gave them the royals style number
devil.gif
I played it off and said it was for my kid. I said its probably some new soccer cleats but they came back "no sir this is for the Royals"  Im like whats a royal 
indifferent.gif

Villa with the quick delivery and prefect fit double box. :lol:
Comparing between tumbled toebox and regular, I actually prefer the smooth left pair. Will be doing some mixing and matching with my pairs. Wish my banneds were also smooth, didn't have the luxury of multiple cops.
View media item 2392700

Last edited:
NIKE + pair came in today and 5 mins later another box came by ups....Nike sent me 2 pair of royals so I doubled up for the price of one, they both have the same tracking so there's no traceable proof that they sent me 2 pair....I'm too geeked right now :lol:

DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop trolling.
It might be trolling, but this one made me chuckle a little.....

This.   I hit on that FNL Space Jam wish-list trick (twice actually, both 9.5 when I need a 9) and I think that this Eastbay phone call in situation is very similar. 

Maybe Eastbay planned a restock, but now with all of these backorder pairs... there is no stock to re-stock. 
I have been randomly using that wish-list trick, but have yet to hit for my size, are you randomly checking it, or do  you have a time frame that seems favorable to check?

I played it off and said it was for my kid. I said its probably some new soccer cleats but they came back "no sir this is for the Royals"  Im like whats a royal 
indifferent.gif
i did the same thing, hit first try, just was like hi im buying some sneakers for my son's birthday! ah yes the air jordan one royal blue? yes it says its in stock but i cant check out what ever do i do

Last edited:

I have been randomly using that wish-list trick, but have yet to hit for my size, are you randomly checking it, or do  you have a time frame that seems favorable to check?
For the Space Jams?   I don't know - haven't tried again since I first hit on it (twice), which was after release day. 

What is this wish list trick? 

Back
Top Bottom