Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

No, I get that...I just think a basketball shoe should have plenty big sizes lol

These are "lifestyle" shoes. Gotta cater to

latest

Add in the size 12 that just have to have the extra room, and we're ****** :lol: :smh: I wouldn't be surprised if there were 7 or 8 pairs for sale in OKC, but that's an OKC problem along with sz 13

For the Space Jams?   I don't know - haven't tried again since I first hit on it (twice), which was after release day. 
I used the link on the space jams and was able to hit a couple times via wish list trick, I have a link for the royals to try the same thing, but have yet to get it to show where you can "add all to cart" like I did with the space jams.

First off I don't need no internet props, I can show proof of my brother texting when the second truck came, and proof when the first pair was delivered.....believe it or don't all I know is I paid for 1 pair on Nike + and ddnt even try on rd

Was snowboarding all weekend during this released. had to pay extra in order to secure my pair. I didnt bother to check my Nike+ app until now and it showed that I was reserved a pair back on 3/30. Jesus. I never get anything with nike or snkrs but they some how reserved me the royals whenever i didnt bother checking.

Hopefully I can catch a restock sometime this week. Trying to double up

First off I don't need no internet props, I can show proof of my brother texting when the second truck came, and proof when the first pair was delivered.....believe it or don't all I know is I paid for 1 pair on Nike + and ddnt even try on rd
So you copped easy and Nike rewarded you with a second pair and it's own UPS truck, got it :wink:

when UPS scanned, it would have showed delivered already.

And for your "traceable" proof...you just told on yourself, genius.

I used the link on the space jams and was able to hit a couple times via wish list trick, I have a link for the royals to try the same thing, but have yet to get it to show where you can "add all to cart" like I did with the space jams.
That wishlist trick has been deaded. Was money when it worked though
Yea I think eventually FNL figured that one out?  Maybe not.  

So you copped easy and Nike rewarded you with a second pair and it's own UPS truck, got it :wink:

That's happened before tho

he can always take pic of both boxes showing the same tracking number..... but y would someoe lie about that happening?

Last edited:
My boy got multiples of an item from Nike with the exact same tracking an order number, it was for some V442 woven pants so its not like it doesn't happen.

I work for FedEx so I see duplicate tracking numbers all the time, it does indeed say its already been delivered but we just drop em anyway. So its basically his word against everyone elses at this point :lol:

Last edited:
Villa with the quick delivery and prefect fit double box. :lol:
Comparing between tumbled toebox and regular, I actually prefer the smooth left pair. Will be doing some mixing and matching with my pairs. Wish my banneds were also smooth, didn't have the luxury of multiple cops.
View media item 2392700

Did you have to sign for the package ? Usually Villa add that feature on the package, hopefully I'm off when they deliver them tommorrow

That's happened before tho

My boy got multiples of an item from Nike with the exact same tracking an order number, it was for some V442 woven pants so its not like it doesn't happen.

I work for FedEx so I see duplicate tracking numbers all the time, it does indeed say its already been delivered but we just drop em anyway. So its basically his word against everyone elses at this point :lol:
I stand corrected.

Back
Top Bottom