Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Make sure you come back and hit Rep when you find out I'm right. Flints, French blues, legend blue, sport blue and all other blues didn't get less production due to color either if you wanNa talk history

That statement shows you have no idea what you're talking about. Those other models don't hold a candle to Royal 1's.

Love seeing all these theories from peeps who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about lol. Even if they are aqua 8 numbers, the hype for these will be 2x that of Breds. People slept on Breds thinking it was going to be an "easy" buy..... Which means resellers gonna be on their toes. Prepare for the L

Last edited:
People think aqua 8s were gigantic release because very few old heads are the only ones who like the color way so 90% of stock was sitting

Trash shoe and color way. No one bought em which gives you the illusion that they made so many pairs when in fact it's not as much as you think

I see yall saying these are more hype than breds...how? They are nice but seriously...these are more loved than the black and reds?

I see yall saying these are more hype than breds...how? They are nice but seriously...these are more loved than the black and reds?

Bred drop was supposed to be easy because "so many pairs" rumors. Same people saying this were the same striking out. Resellers gonna be on their toes with this one because of that bred drop. $160 price tag, royal 1, Kanye, all the peeps who missed last retro. Nothing else needs to be said. Make these in Jam numbers and theyre still selling out. Retro 1 market in Asia is HUGE. Who do you think is paying $350-400 for these size 8-9 Breds?

Last edited:
Royals are my favorite colorway of ones
I never double up but for these I will triple up if I can
Something about that black and blue I just love

No way are these going to sit or be a get up whenever in the morning and cop a pair online. These brand new guys need to stop selling wolf tickets. Stay on your toes or take your L

The Banneds had a promotional campaign behind them. That's why they made so many and people still struck out. I'd rather go overboard to get them rather than assuming they will be easy and sell myself short. A lot of you cats must have forgot or didn't know about the 2013 disatster

I think he knows what shoe I'm talking about. Some people love em
laugh.gif
Damn you got no love for aqua 8s? Those and grape 5s are my favorite fruity retros!

People think aqua 8s were gigantic release because very few old heads are the only ones who like the color way so 90% of stock was sitting

Trash shoe and color way. No one bought em which gives you the illusion that they made so many pairs when in fact it's not as much as you think

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom