Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

It's hilarious to know how wrong you all are....try Bred, Black Toe, Chicago & SBB numbers PUT TOGETHER! massive GR numbers. These are mass produced. Matter fact, this will be the most mass produced NA retro 1 to date. Screen shot this, think I'm playing! And you can ask for a source or a proof, can't provide it, but when the numbers are in, make sure you acknowledge where it came from.
This post went right past troll to plaid at ludicrous speed.

If I can eat as well as I did on the banned release(3 pairs) that would be amazing :lol:

Back when FTL, FA did raffles and I put in work, now I don't stand a chance

I still don't understand why production is low on the popular og color ways. Chicago's, black red , and black royal should all get holiday xi numbers

I still don't understand why production is low on the popular og color ways. Chicago's, black red , and black royal should all get holiday xi numbers
to keep hype up and maybe persuade people to buy more shoes that they can get

Last edited:
Apparently more of these made than the entire 2017 all white AF1 production run.

:lol:

I heard they were going to make a billion pairs. I also heard that after this release they were going to stop production of all shoes because there were so many Royal 1's made :rofl:

"More than all Chi's, SBB's, Breds, and Black Toes" (I think he listed a few more) combined? I doubt it

Last edited:
Everyone who wants Royal 1's will get Royal 1's.

Last edited by a moderator:
The lack of "fact checking" in this thread is disappointing
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom