Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I agree, look really good. Idk if authentic or not but look better than Breds IMO

Retail or bust. No preorder needed. Iono man blue ones, walk in a blood neighborhood with that you'll get shank

Been an NT follower for a while. First post. I missed out on the Royals last time they dropped. I definitely don't want to miss these again. Any legit sites that I can preorder from you guys can suggest??

Dunno, Breds were barely 250-300 resell during the weekend of its release. Can't find them for less than 350 now mostly
Breds aint going for lower than 350 now.. thats probably the lowest.  These are gonna climb back until theres another retro.  

Breds aint going for lower than 350 now.. thats probably the lowest.  These are gonna climb back until theres another retro.  
[/quote

The price might be at $350 and rise but who's buying at these prices?
Doesnt sound like you would pay but there are plenty of others who would.  In the world of reselling where people pay over 1k for frags, 350 for a pair of breds really aint that big of a deal if you really want a shoe.  Kids these days will pay whatever the market dictates as long as it's not too overhyped in price.

Doesnt sound like you would pay but there are plenty of others who would.  In the world of reselling where people pay over 1k for frags, 350 for a pair of breds really aint that big of a deal if you really want a shoe.  Kids these days will pay whatever the market dictates as long as it's not too overhyped in price.

good points just check stock x and some of the sale prices are are $400+ I'm not sure how true the data is coming from stock x

with jordan 1s being a crossover shoe and breds probably the most iconic colorway, the demand is wayyy higher because you dont just have jordan-heads trying to get them

and when even the ugliest yeezys are fetching at least $500, not many people would bat an eye at $350

Got people paying $50-$100 for $5.50 Supreme Metro Cards lmao plenty of people buy Bred 1s for $300-$350 DS
Offed my USED pair for $310 on goat last week, post didn't last more than 2hrs.
And Resale was $300 EASILY day of release.

Last edited:

These look fake to me - check the toe box, slanted back and skinny. Unless it's the angle... 2013 Royals and 2016 1's have a boxy toe - it's more square in the front than slanted.

Not saying they're real but legit 2016 breds also had slanted toe boxes. I've got three pairs, one has slanted toe box and go figure, the pair I got from FTL at 12 oaks mall.

Not saying they're real but legit 2016 breds also had slanted toe boxes. I've got three pairs, one has slanted toe box and go figure, the pair I got from FTL at 12 oaks mall.

My Breds and my girls both have the more modern cut boxy toe, IMO. Could possibly be that we're just looking at them differently. I'll post some comparison photos when I can.

Back
Top Bottom