Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My favorite sneaker, I can't wait! Judging from the pics, the quality looks better, but I personally like the 2013 shade of blue and the smooth leather

Can we ban dude? These are not going to be a mass gr and never were going to be. No 1 has been. They released more Banned 1s than Storm blue,letterman and other shelf sitters and there were still tens of thousands less pairs than actual GR releases like the 11s, 13s, and 4s.

This mass gr "info" is misleading and there has been no evidence the refute that. It has no place in this thread which is full of folks who should know that they will have to put in a lot of work for a chance at a pair

Can we ban dude? These are not going to be a mass gr and never were going to be. No 1 has been. They released more Banned 1s than Storm blue,letterman and other shelf sitters and there were still tens of thousands less pairs than actual GR releases like the 11s, 13s, and 4s.

This mass gr "info" is misleading and there has been no evidence the refute that. It has no place in this thread which is full of folks who should know that they will have to put in a lot of work for a chance at a pair
This dude here knows something

Damn, even NT isn't safe from Fake News. 
sick.gif

Really? Banning me would make you sleep better at night? You have no evidence that these will not be a massive GR neither, so what's your point? Did people expect Jordan brand to make True Blue 3s with Nike Air GR? Not until they found out it's the Black Friday shoe. Like I said, many people reject info that they don't expect without their favorite twitter blogger confirming it, but once retailers receive their quantities, which accounts with direct shipping with Nike already have, you'll see for your self. Honestly, I don't get the hate. I come in here with the pure intent to help the community so people don't fall for the preorder BS. A lot of people preordering for $300 will regret it. Take it for what it is. Until quantities start popping in stock rooms I'm ghost!

the owner of a local spot I've gotten pretty close with recently told me last night he isn't getting a lot. not multiple full size runs and MAYBE only two each in a handful of sizes.

Really? Banning me would make you sleep better at night? You have no evidence that these will not be a massive GR neither, so what's your point? Did people expect Jordan brand to make True Blue 3s with Nike Air GR? Not until they found out it's the Black Friday shoe. Like I said, many people reject info that they don't expect without their favorite twitter blogger confirming it, but once retailers receive their quantities, which accounts with direct shipping with Nike already have, you'll see for your self. Honestly, I don't get the hate. I come in here with the pure intent to help the community so people don't fall for the preorder BS. A lot of people preordering for $300 will regret it. Take it for what it is. Until quantities start popping in stock rooms I'm ghost!
Didn't you already offer that you could be banned if you're wrong? If what you say is true or not I'm tryna cop on RD no questions, unless I get that nike+ reserve.

I seriously doubt the supply will be greater than demand considering how beloved this color is among the Jordan community.

I know this is the royal thread but did anyone spray their bred's with waterproofer and what kind. I want to pull mine out but after seeing the crep video Im nervous about using any kind of waterproofer on them.

I seriously doubt the supply will be greater than demand considering how beloved this color is among the Jordan community.
its beloved as long as the supply is limited :smile: if I can grab a pair on RD I'm fine with whatever the allocation is :nerd: dont judge me :lol:

its beloved as long as the supply is limited :smile: if I can grab a pair on RD I'm fine with whatever the allocation is :nerd: dont judge me :lol:

:lol: I'll go for a pair but I doubt I'll get them. I've been on this "if I miss them I save money" kick.

:lol: I'll go for a pair but I doubt I'll get them. I've been on this "if I miss them I save money" kick.
If I dont get em for retail I dont got em.. Unless its only a small negligible tax. :smile:

False hope. NT doesn't need that. These Royals we be hard to get, without a doubt. But spreading some bad Intel? Put IMO to cover the bases...

For instance, a fella, who I am not going to name... Did the same thing in the blk/red 1 "banned" thread. Saying they will be everywhere and will be an easy cop. He was burned by his statements. Only if he placed that ImO... Everything would've been fine. :lol:

False hope. NT doesn't need that. These Royals we be hard to get, without a doubt. But spreading some bad Intel? Put IMO to cover the bases...

For instance, a fella, who I am not going to name... Did the same thing in the blk/red 1 "banned" thread. Saying they will be everywhere and will be an easy cop. He was burned by his statements. Only if he placed that ImO... Everything would've been fine. :lol:

IMO these will fly like hot cakes.
IMO I will take the biggest L also :lol:

Looking at what some of these pre-order prices are, it would be better to at least try retail first before spending that much money.

Resale may be cheaper than pre-orders if you strike out.

Back
Top Bottom