Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

You're gonna do what? i spit facts. Nothing more. Ask the countless Nters Ive helped. #TEMECULA if u got beef.

I aint doing [emoji]128169[/emoji]

You really trying to pick a fight or just being sensitive? I said "shut it" in jest because youre in here talkin about trickin, as I thought you were also making a joke, I was making one back. If youre gonna be sensitive though ...[emoji]9996[/emoji]

:smh:

Last edited:
Well, just got off the chat with a Nike rep about the swooshes on the royals.  Unfortunately they're out of stock so exchanging is out of the option.  I wouldn't want to return them so ended up settling with a 20% discount.  The rep said it can't be used on SNKRS, but I maybe wrong, but I've seen people used their discount on SNKRS here on NT before...

Can't use discount codes on snkrs only gift cards
Discounts codes can only be applied on NDC

I aint doing [emoji]128169[/emoji]

You really trying to pick a fight or just being sensitive? I said "shut it" in jest because youre in here talkin about trickin, as I thought you were also making a joke, I was making one bakc. If youre gonna be sensitive though ...[emoji]9996[/emoji]

:smh:
Nah i was funnin bro. no feelings promise.

3 hours 1 min and 17 sec. finally got through. "do you still have an 11", Her "oh I am sorry we are all sold out of Jordan 1 Royals in all sizes.........

nah if you in here posting 5+ pairs off sheikhs you gotta sell to someone who missed out here for like.. $50 over retail max lol cmon fam

I would like to see a comparison of pairs with the coiled laces versus the normal type laces in same sizes and see which overall shoe quality is better.. just to see if a certain manufacturing point was making better quality pairs...

One thing I did noticed from the coiled laces compared to the regular laced pair, is that on the coiled laces pair from Nike, the collar seems to be more loose and blown out, while the regular laced pair from SP is more compact and tight. I'm not saying there is any correlation at all, it's just what I noticed between the two pairs

Not sure if you can tell in these pics. Both size 10.5

DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS

Last edited by a moderator:
the pair i bought resale just came in, so beautiful omg. might try to resell and get my **** money back but man, so nice. can't wait for the EB pair to come in 
nthat.gif

still mad at me tho?  

Nah. Im over it now. Is what it is. Dont think i was ever "mad." Just kinda disappointed that people took advantage there. I shouldve know though :lol:

I hope yall all remember to help out a fellow NTer next time around. Seriously! I do wish,though, we could choose whether we want our posts to be viewable by all, or just logged on members, like an extra button to click.

Private in San Pedro and Long Beach just released their stock. FCFS, must have their app on your phone.

Nah. Im over it now. Is what it is. Dont think i was ever "mad." Just kinda disappointed that people took advantage there. I shouldve know though
laugh.gif

I hope yall all remember to help out a fellow NTer next time around. Seriously! I do wish,though, we could choose whether we want our posts to be viewable by all, or just logged on members, like an extra button to click.
gonna bookmark your username page for the next drop for luck 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom