Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Thank you to the person who posted the Shiekh info . I know there might have been a couple people that were greedy but it was so nice to see people who received their first pair though a Shiekh order in the last two days . Kinda what Nike Talk should be about . [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Last edited:

still mad at me tho?  

Nah. Im over it now. Is what it is. Dont think i was ever "mad." Just kinda disappointed that people took advantage there. I shouldve know though
laugh.gif

I hope yall all remember to help out a fellow NTer next time around. Seriously! I do wish,though, we could choose whether we want our posts to be viewable by all, or just logged on members, like an extra button to click.
i'll pass the love.  

Have respect for your elders. U call it macho, I call it confidence.
Sorry. U kno the majority of this forum is male so hopefully no harm done. I assume most are male. Follow me if u wanna cop anything limited. :wink:

:lol: Maybe a few of us in here, I dunno. LADIES??? Come out! :nerd:

Im good though. Yall good. Thanks for the thought. I'll hit you if in need. Truth be told, I HAVE seen you help out elsewhere.

So is #PhoneGate over yet?  (Yes, that is what I'm calling it.........clearly all the restocks for these Royals have been done via Phone for damn near everyone in the last 3-4 days)

Yep #ShiekhGate is officially done. I called the verification dept they just confirmed they're finalizing all orders, including the re-orders without issues.

On to the next release!

Yo thanks to the one that posted the info. I was on the hunt and was able to score my pair on Shiekh. I had the option to reorder but did not since I can only wear one pair and don't need to sell shoes for money. Thanks G!

U had to ask about the reorders huh?
Dry snitch at his finest
Never did. I provided the order number to the individual order. CS dept is separate from verification, they can't determine shipment times or make abrupt cancellations.

Stop being butthurt dude & move on. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom