Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So Kicks USA sent an update to its customers today regarding Royal 1 shipments:

View media item 2396099
Didn't know that they still robbin' trains like the wild wild west...

Peep the "Royal Mail"

82b5692f76013d7b0edb8a9af85bb487.jpg

The-Great-Train-Robbery-bbc.jpg

Last edited:
it's decent [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

If only the Frags would release in the mass, just one day ill add that to the collect but man I see the satins. To me it aint nothing too special, it be out this world if there was a kaws collaboration with the 1's tho straight heat

Bourbon whiskey is cool. 

But I recommend to start off with a bottle of Jameson then slowly work your way up to a bottle of Glenmorangie 18-year single malt Scotch and of course, that Johnnie Walker Blue Label  :pimp:

Jonnie is walker is blend tho man you might have to that shot yourself lol

I'm good. I go through enough of these in the gym. You gotta go classy with the night cap, wit ya hot wife sharing the moment with you.
I drink filtered water from my LG fridge.... I save those for special occasions [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Sorry if already posted but here is a 1985 vs 2017 video I found surfing youtube just now...this is a very nice video don't sleep

Last edited:

Bourbon whiskey is cool. 

But I recommend to start off with a bottle of Jameson then slowly work your way up to a bottle of Glenmorangie 18-year single malt Scotch and of course, that Johnnie Walker Blue Label  
pimp.gif
Jonnie is walker is blend tho man you might have to that shot yourself lol
Here's the thing though, I don't take them as shots. Downing it like a shot of tequila is NOT the way to do it.

You pour it in a glass...Neat. No ice. And you sip it. Drink slowly, let it hit you, and I guarantee you'll be feelin real good the entire night til it's sexy time wit yo woman while your Royals chill in the closet watching you in action.

Bourbon whiskey is cool. 

But I recommend to start off with a bottle of Jameson then slowly work your way up to a bottle of Glenmorangie 18-year single malt Scotch and of course, that Johnnie Walker Blue Label  
pimp.gif
I know what you mean! Blue label was at pops lol.... savoring that ish
That's what I'm talkn bout! Black Label still gets it done.

Last edited:
Exactly... I like mine chilled.. gotta savor that burn [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thats some class there... I'm about to graduate from craft beer in a minute on to some bourbon whiskey

Bourbon whiskey is cool. 

But I recommend to start off with a bottle of Jameson then slowly work your way up to a bottle of Glenmorangie 18-year single malt Scotch and of course, that Johnnie Walker Blue Label  :pimp:
[/quote]

Have you tried the Kirkland single malt? It will give Any of the Glens a run for their money!
View media item 2396175
I

Here's the thing though, I don't take them as shots. Downing it like a shot of tequila is NOT the way to do it.

You pour it in a glass...Neat. No ice. And you sip it. Drink slowly, let it hit you, and I guarantee you'll be feelin real good the entire night til it's sexy time wit yo woman while your Royals chill in the closet watching you in action.

Sexy time... she already talking about a 3rd baby, a NT poker night sounds like a better route. Where you at? We can schedule something hopefully with @Ozboi gym, post workout meal, club/bar then poker night

Back
Top Bottom