Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So here's what went down when that dude trolled the **** out of NYC:

Last edited:
It's safe to say the new cooperate people at the FTL family's have no clue about shoes and it makes sense with this release.

FCFS was at most HOH/FTL for this release. Also, CS operators had no clue this was a big release until they were getting hundreds of phone calls to place an order. Shows a lot about whose running the place.

Stockx is helpful..

I've seen pairs sold for 230

I'm trying to get a market watch video regarding that sometime this weekend.
yeah sign up for a new stockx acct and take about 12 total off after shipping. u lookin at about 260 tops. Get em while they hot imo. Price wont be this low again most likely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the order number just straight numbers or does it have it symbols in it? The one Rosa gave me isnt showing up and the account she made for me isnt coming up on either shiekh site. I still have the charge on my account for the shoes though.

Is the order number just straight numbers or does it have it symbols in it? The one Rosa gave me isnt showing up and the account she made for me isnt coming up on either shiekh site. I still have the charge on my account for the shoes though.

Can't even help u haven't even gotten a pair YET... ONE HUNNID!

Baby calm down with that, thats how us veterans strike out quit giving the clues. Lemme me pour u a shot tho! REP!

I never strike out anymore. Its homers and hits all day long. Wouldnt be where I'm at without NT tho. Community works both ways. Repped in return.

Last edited by a moderator:
for sure, appreciate the love. If only politics works just like religion we would have peace in the world.
Just have love for your fellow man. All you can do. Set the example. Religion complicates everything.

my cousin will in that video trying to get the satins lmaooo about text him like man don't you got a job??

This royal release was good to me. I know dudes struck out and I stayed out of the way for the most part.
I got one from release date
One from the Eastbay call in
And a cool NTer is trading me my second all star 1 for a pair. His homie had the royals and wanted them.

And a cool NTer is trading me my second all star 1 for a pair. His homie had the royals and wanted them.

that's a huge come up trade! :pimp:

I think short term the values are comparable. Long gone term, the royals will have better value.
That said, I really like the all stars. Like they may be my favorite behind the SBB (I don't own these) but I'm not really a Jordan 1 head like many of you guys are.
I honestly didn't think we would do the deal especially since it wasn't a quick ordeal. I contacted dude on a Saturday or Sunday. We didn't agree to the trade until Tuesday night.

I think short term the values are comparable. Long gone term, the royals will have better value.
That said, I really like the all stars. Like they may be my favorite behind the SBB (I don't own these) but I'm not really a Jordan 1 head like many of you guys are.
I honestly didn't think we would do the deal especially since it wasn't a quick ordeal. I contacted dude on a Saturday or Sunday. We didn't agree to the trade until Tuesday night.

AS1 = FLAMAS

Back
Top Bottom