Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

are some pairs much less tumbled than others in the swoosh/heel area? And are some extra laces wrapped in a circular ball?

Hmmmm now that these released... Will Jordan brand ever retro collabs like the Fragments again or is it like once in a lifetime?

USPS is trash. Lost a pair of brand new fk oreos. The box made it. Shoes didn't. It's almost impossible to get your money back and if u do its 6 months later. Spend the 3-4$ and insure. And always research ur buyer.

Whatever u do do not call the hotline lol.

So true

I think for quite some time eBay had no option of adding insurance into the shipping cost, optional or not

CYA

Always send insured unless you don't mind taking the risk...I personally never take the risk unless something isn't even close to $100

Like i said its one example. JB retros everything sooner or later. Royals probably retro again within the next 5 years

Not everything. Nike/JB is more likely to retro an OG color but retro+ colors are hit or miss especially when it comes to collabs.

GS Royals still available here at Sheikh Stonewood Mall. Had them at the counter. Guy said they still have a few GS sizes available

Last edited:
JB retros everything. Collabs aren't exempt from that. We've seen it happen over and over

I can't see frags retro'g anytime soon if ever....so a retro in the sense of a new production run of a collaboration between Jordan and the outside partner I would imagine would involve a new contract and new profit sharing margins. My understanding has been that both the collaborator and Jordan (or Nike) own a portion of the design. While Hiro has an individual contract with Nike his Fragment design company has a separate contract for its collaboration. While I know from time to time you will get a collaboration that pops up on the site not long after a release .... what was the last Jordan collaboration reissue.

Also consider the fact that Nike can release the frag color way stripped of the fragment branding. They did do it with the sock darts. GRed a few of those colorways without the fragment treatment maybe 2 years or so after the fragment drop.

I could see JB releasing white tongue Frags....always changing just a little.  You know they're still holding out on the black tongue black toes, just trying to double dip on that colorway.

I could see JB releasing white tongue Frags....always changing just a little.  You know they're still holding out on the black tongue black toes, just trying to double dip on that colorway.

They've got nothing to gain from that at that point. Demand for 90% of retro+ colorways is wayyyyy down. It's not what the people want so I think it would be wasted move. What they would do is probably drop the shoe with a slightly lighter or darker shade of blue, just to make it "different" enough to consider it a rerelease.

They've got nothing to gain from that at that point. Demand for 90% of retro+ colorways is wayyyyy down. It's not what the people want so I think it would be wasted move. What they would do is probably drop the shoe with a slightly lighter or darker shade of blue, just to make it "different" enough to consider it a rerelease.

I actually think this was the thinking behind the 'sour' blue 1.5s

That's because they have insurance through another company. Another NTer had a package get lost and explained it all when he was refunded. But I think it was shoes he was sending in that got lost? I forgot

If the package is lost, you will get a full refund.

Brah lets hope that, ill be at the post office first thing monday morning

off topic but: is this black background making anyone else go blind? like in all seriousness. my eyes kill me after i go on here. 

is htere any way to invert the colors. its seriously destroying my eyes lol

Last edited:
off topic but: is this black background making anyone else go blind? like in all seriousness. my eyes kill me after i go on here. 

is htere any way to invert the colors. its seriously destroying my eyes lol

yeah you can go to firefox and install the color that site app and invert the colors from there.

I for one love the black background.

Studies have shown that this type of setup is actually easier on the eyes, short term and long term. That's why all types of industrial control rooms, that run any type of computer controlled automation have black screens with any color font on top. Even the water system and dispatches (PD/Fire) have it.

Just a lil Fyi... :D

Damn, is  USPS that bad? Thats all I've known since its like 1 minute from my house lol

I may look into UPS, are the prices comparable?

Back
Top Bottom