Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

nerd.gif
Dude is annoying always running his mouth.. shoes are listed... stop debating. Period.
how does goat work for a seller? do they make u send the shoes in and only allow u to list/post pics after they pass authentication? or are you able to just throw up pics of the shoes before goat even approves of the shoes authenticity?

Last edited:
For real?

I know there is a factory in Fujian that borrow molds from Nike factory, produce and sell unauthorized pairs.

So Nike did recruit fake factories to produce for them?

I mean if so, unauthorized pairs worth the money if you wear it yourself!

Don't listen to people like that, man. Dude is an idiot, there is no source, that didn't happen, and that's actually the 2nd dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. The 1st dumbest thing was when someone said FA, FTL, and all the other foot stores had their own factories and that the Foot Action factory made the best Royals. LOL
who the hell said that?

Last edited:
Regardless you made it seem like GOAT approved the shoes and listed them... they're nothing more than a middleman

IF they are fake they will get denied.

No they won't always get denied. That's how sellers lose reputation and percentage of sales increase for goat.

I don't like you, you talk too much so keep it pushing

So you're saying GOAT purposely lets fakes slip

Proof? :nerd:

I talk to much? Atleast I'm not talking out of my *** about **** :lol:

Dude is annoying always running his mouth.. shoes are listed... stop debating. Period.

Yea shoes are listed... what's your point? Anyone can list blatant fake shoes on there if they want.

Go try it and see if they get approved, BET YOU WONT! And bet they won't get approved.

I'll give you $100 if you get some fakes approved since you know it's gonna pass verification

I'm talking money now :nerd:

how does goat work for a seller? do they make u send the shoes in and only allow u to list/post pics after they pass authentication? or are you able to just throw up pics of the shoes before goat even approves of the shoes authenticity?
2nd route is what they actually do. But they suggest they verify the pics you see also and sellers have to have a good reputation. Is not the case.
View media item 2414414
It's even expressed in greater details in the help section.

Last edited:
Yea shoes are listed... what's your point? Anyone can list blatant fake shoes on there if they want.

Go try it and see if they get approved, BET YOU WONT! And bet they won't get approved.

I'll give you $100 if you get some fakes approved since you know it's gonna pass verification

100$ :rofl:..

Spent that on polo bear tees last week. You needs to stoooop [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Let's play Q&A came with zyzzy the local NikeTalk Know it all!

--Answer- No point good sir, other then shoes look off.

2nd question in Question 1's run on sentence.
response- that 1 person may have listed fakes.

Answer: But it looks like you've asked a question here, then answered yourself.[emoji]129300[/emoji]

But I don't own FAKES good sir, never implied I would like to sell FAKES or condone the sales of FAKES.

Answer- I never suggested I would be interested in such a task or experiencing this issue first hand when dealing with goat. But I appreciate such a generous offer and the fact that you've answered yourself once again good sir. Go buy yourself something nice with that whole 100 dollars and enjoy it.

Answer: Nah you talking change good sir

:rofl:

Didn't read your post nor do I care since most likely you're talking reckless

Again. All we said was they would get denied if they were fake then you claimed goat lets fakes slip through purposely basically, if you know that for a fact let us know so we stop messing with them, simple

We know GOAT ain't a two man operation like stockX and has a few employees that work with one brand and one brand only.

Dudes legit checking yeezys aren't legit checking Jordan's and others etc

But you know everything

I mainly sell on it and had a minor issue out of the almost 50 transactions (dented box) and just made my first purchase so we'll see if those are fake since you claim they send out fakes :nerd:

What are the odds of catching a restock?  I thought I didn't want these but having them on ice wouldnt hurt either.  Gonna try to hunt a pair down..

EDIT:  Also..  Are there glaring differences in quality between the GS and the Men's pair on these like how there were with the Breds?  With the breds the GS pair was of lower quality so even though i wear a 7 I opted for the men's 7 instead of the 7y.  Would that hold true with the Royals?

Last edited:

What are the odds of catching a restock?  I thought I didn't want these but having them on ice wouldnt hurt either.  Gonna try to hunt a pair down..

EDIT:  Also..  Are there glaring differences in quality between the GS and the Men's pair on these like how there were with the Breds?  With the breds the GS pair was of lower quality so even though i wear a 7 I opted for the men's 7 instead of the 7y.  Would that hold true with the Royals?
Yes, there are.

i feel you might be able to catch a restock .... i know the footstores tend to do some restocks for back-to-school time and I would imagine these would be apart of that and also i know in the fall right after labor day but before the black friday/holiday season Nike has done restocks here and there and wouldn't be surprised if the royals pop up as well during this time. With BReds being a near recent release with restocks I would also say think back to how those restocks happened in your local area to get a since of if and when the royals will restock. 

Y'all keep copping off that goat app if ya wonna
roll.gif

The whole mold is off on this listing [emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]
Y'all keep copping off that goat app if ya wonna
roll.gif

The whole mold is off on this listing [emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]

i straight up wouldnt be able to tell unless you told me. and on looking its jus the heel that looks off.

got my second pair in from stockx @235 on a sz 10 today. despite the horror stories everything was fine. box on point, shoes on point, smell factory new and all. 

on the hunt for more sz 10s but nobodys willing to bite for a lowball lol

My pair is supposed to be here today. Just sitting on the porch waiting for UPS to show up :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom