Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

That's because they have insurance through another company. Another NTer had a package get lost and explained it all when he was refunded. But I think it was shoes he was sending in that got lost? I forgot

If the package is lost, you will get a full refund.

Brah lets hope that, ill be at the post office first thing monday morning

You're good bro, trust me. Regardless hope the shoes show up

So true

I think for quite some time eBay had no option of adding insurance into the shipping cost, optional or not

CYA

Always send insured unless you don't mind taking the risk...I personally never take the risk unless something isn't even close to $100

that ebay insurance was BS. I remember that. They offered it to the buyer but it didn't matter for the buyer. If the package got lost they get refunded regardless. It was more for sellers. They misrepresented the meaning of it. I always insure nowadays. Went years without losing anything but lately they've been loosing packs like crazy.

For real?

I know there is a factory in Fujian that borrow molds from Nike factory, produce and sell unauthorized pairs.

So Nike did recruit fake factories to produce for them?

I mean if so, unauthorized pairs worth the money if you wear it yourself!

Why would Nike outlay money to make new molds .... just to 'lend' them to other factories - who will not share any profit with Nike?

For real?

I know there is a factory in Fujian that borrow molds from Nike factory, produce and sell unauthorized pairs.

Don't listen to people like that, man. Dude is an idiot, there is no source, that didn't happen, and that's actually the 2nd dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. The 1st dumbest thing was when someone said FA, FTL, and all the other foot stores had their own factories and that the Foot Action factory made the best Royals. LOL

Don't listen to people like that, man. Dude is an idiot, there is no source, that didn't happen, and that's actually the 2nd dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. The 1st dumbest thing was when someone said FA, FTL, and all the other foot stores had their own factories and that the Foot Action factory made the best Royals. LOL
LMFAO :wink: THAT MADE MY DAY JAJAJAJAJAJ

I just sold my top 3's and the patent leather chicago 1's this past week.  Going to try to grab the chicago 1's I missed out on a few years ago with that money.  Insane what they go for now.  Would have kept the top 3's but wasn't a fan of the leather on them.    

I just sold my top 3's and the patent leather chicago 1's this past week.  Going to try to grab the chicago 1's I missed out on a few years ago with that money.  Insane what they go for now.  Would have kept the top 3's but wasn't a fan of the leather on them.    
That is a wise choice.

For real?

Source? Nike wouldnt just knowingly lend out molds, especially for a usually limited og 1 high. Im sure these ua factories have used techniques to reverse engineer.

Last edited:

For real?

ROFL. FTA sucks....at least the one near me. i took some AS 1s back for a return and was expecting them to take da shoes and process my return right there and i get it in 3-5 business days, like ftl and all the other stores....but nooooooooooo....they put a return label on da counter and told me to take a pic of the tracking, then they packed the kicks in a bag to mail back to FTA and said my refund would be given when they get the shoes back....wtf?

i looked at the chick like miss, i could have done that myself....whole reason i went through the trouble of going down to the actual store was for a quicker refund lol
mean.gif

Last edited:
Was really thirsty had bought a pair then sold. Shoe was just doing too much especially with that dumb white tongue.

Ion know how it works but somebody already has then listed on goat go check for ya self lol Shoes look retarted [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I think it's the app that makes them look like that.  When I've sold on goat, the app makes the pics come out all wonky man. 

I think it's the app that makes them look like that.  When I've sold on goat, the app makes the pics come out all wonky man. 

Could be. But if you look at wings logo. That lil black gap rite under wear the royal leather stops at is Hella wide compared to bottom shoe in this picture.

Regardless you made it seem like GOAT approved the shoes and listed them... they're nothing more than a middleman

IF they are fake they will get denied.

Regardless you made it seem like GOAT approved the shoes and listed them... they're nothing more than a middleman

IF they are fake they will get denied.

No they won't always get denied. That's how sellers lose reputation and percentage of sales increase for goat.

I don't like you, you talk too much so keep it pushing

Back
Top Bottom