Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I can't even get a reservation for garbage shoes :lol:
View media item 2361990
Oh, oh but God forbid me winning any NA 1s or ovos

View media item 2362201
My last reservations

It's like Nike dislikes me but I have about 60 orders on this account. Most for OG Jordans and miscellaneous kobes and clothing

Have another account with about 15-20 orders
last order was the Chicago 13s with a discount code, before that it was the sport blue 6s 2 and a half years ago :lol:

It would seem logical that Nike's algorithm would be to send RSVPs to Nike+ members who don't purchase as much.

If you're buying sneakers at that rate, chances are you're going to buy them when they release.

I would think the RSVP would be to tempt people who don't buy often with these offers.

My girlfriend's Nike+ account gets way more RSVPs than I do and she doesn't order a thing.

Cats gonna be jumping outta windows and returning by the boatload if these are mass produced. "I don't even want these, saw 2 dudes in the mall with em on"
roll.gif
Bro I don't think banned or royals should ever be used In the same sentence as "mass produced."

Cats gonna be jumping outta windows and returning by the boatload if these are mass produced. "I don't even want these, saw 2 dudes in the mall with em on" :rofl:
Bro I don't think banned or royals should ever be used In the same sentence as "mass produced."
Nor do I but there are a few people posting this and IF, as quoted previously big IF, it is this thread will be more classic than the threads for the '13 release. :lol:

Last edited:
i really hope its high numbers for the royals....i totally dont care if everyone gets them.

they will be my last 1s for a very long time or maybe even forever since i got some OGs and some retros, some retros even double pairs, and i got every OG colorway i want plus the lance mountain pairs, except for the royals. 

so 2 pairs of royals and i might be good forever....only leaving fragments as the last grail to hunt, but a DS 11.5 is hard to find...and to pay ^^

Royal blue isn't royal enough. Tumble density is off compared to the Banned pair, and I don't like GRs. Plus I don't wear Jays anyway.

Pass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom