Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I can't remember if black toes had the same availability as these.!
Black Toes were everywhere

What's funny is the Black Toes look the best to me, yet they didn't resell well either

you could grab a pair for $250-300 on RD

I'm hard pressed to believe footstores are abandoning the app for this release -- regardless of quantity. Both Nike and ADC have been pushing accounts to come up with alternatives to raffles -- thus the rise of frenzy as the boutique app option. footstores did raffles for Yeezys ... but not royals. I'm waiting another day or so to see if the locators update or if the apps update to reflect a non-FCFS option.

This isn't a limited release. They flooded to market with these. Most stores already have their shipments in and are still waiting for more pairs to come in. These won't last more than a few days, but if some of you lazy dudes just get up and go to the store on time, you should be good for at least one pair.

The backdoor reseller hook-up will backfire. This isn't the release to throw all your capital at.

Sad time when almost double retail is considered a low resell price.

in '13, they were going for $500+ after release day. Plus most of these people who are paying double are the inpatient ones. Just like the Black Toes, once the dust settles, these will probably be available for black Toe prices ($280-$310 shipped).

These wont sit. It will sell out drop day. It will be like breds. Mass produced but resellers will all scoop up. For breds I entered 18 raffles and didn't win a single pair. I'm hoping the app makes it more fair but even with black toes, I didn't win at footlocker with a 6 minute headstart.

What's up with y'all saying "mass produced" y'all know damn well 1s are never mass produced. Just because a bunch of stores are getting them does not mean they are all getting a bunch of pairs

Have you seen the Footlocker map?

With the exception of those ******ed looking Taxis JB released back in January, everything has been mass produced this year.

Last edited:
I was told [at Foot Action, not Finish Line] that a lot of people don't even use the app. That was one of the reasons. A lot of shoes still end up being sorta fcfs if not enough app winners get theirs.

I know people personally who hate the app as well.

I could care less. App helps the customers. Sounds like they hate their job to me. When it was FCFS they complained about the chaos. Then they complained about the hassle of doing raffle tickets. Now they hate and complain about the app now?! What's next? :lol:

What's up with y'all saying "mass produced" y'all know damn well 1s are never mass produced. Just because a bunch of stores are getting them does not mean they are all getting a bunch of pairs

i havent seen anyone seriously say these are mass produced.

Have you seen the Footlocker map?

With the exception of those ******ed looking Taxis JB released back in January, everything has been mass produced this year.
please give me an example of a retro 1 that had multiple FSRs in stores.

Back
Top Bottom