Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Soon as pollen is fully gone these bad blue boys coming out the closet call em tha David Yost

im at 7 min headstart for all 3 apps. wonder if thats enough to cop?
Yes and no.  Yes because it's dependent on the stores you chose vs the quantity of their shipment, plus, I've won app raffles with a simple 6 minute headstart.  But, then again, no, because these are stupid hyped.  Either way, it's all about luck of the draw, seeing as you can have the full 10 minutes and still take a L

Checked in at my FTL, and the manager says they're nice. Same as 2016 banneds, he didn't give me exact #s, but body language and what he told me says these are all over with limited quantities at each spot.

^ don't lose all hope with 7 min HS...  I've picked up Yeezy's with 7  
smokin.gif
  I'm convinced they have to reserve at least a few pairs for "non-loyal" members to help build their future fan base.

Yes and no.  Yes because it's dependent on the stores you chose vs the quantity of their shipment, plus, I've won app raffles with a simple 6 minute headstart.  But, then again, no, because these are stupid hyped.  Either way, it's all about luck of the draw, seeing as you can have the full 10 minutes and still take a L
THIS.

don't believe all these folks giving you false hope.  lets be real, you ain't getting anything with that 7 min. hs

Just called my local champs - which isn't even listing on the Champs App. Dude said it was online draw only, when I told him that the store isn't coming up - he insisted that people were in the store getting the code, it's still not listing though. 

then I asked about availability and he said 12 pairs, total. 

I'm still not sweating it though - this is a pretty wide release and early prices have me confident these will be had, with experience and leg work. Nevertheless - I don't mind paying up to $100 over retail for certain shoes to avoid the whole run around these days. 

Shoutout to my Charlotte heads. I just went from Gastonia to Rock Hill to enter raffles all over town!

Good luck to everyone on NT...hoping we feast

i think all raffles are almost closed in dallas. villa did sunday and called yesterday. footaction is ending today i think your only chance is the app. nike dallas is tomorrow.
Homeboy works at Nike Dallas they didnt get alot of pairs since I last spoke to him FYI

Nice, I have fam in Rock Hill and around Charlotte! I moved out west about 10 years ago, but that's where I grew up. 

Good luck on getting your royals! 

I been driving around Phoenix area doing the same ****.. *Fingers Crossed

Has finish line always ran their raffles for one day only? Feel like that's crazy

Anyways can confirm shiekh at solano does not have a code

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom