Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Picked up two pairs tonight backdoored from a major retailer tonight. Although both pairs were Size 10 they had pretty noticeable differences.

One pair has tumbled leather only on the swoosh while the other pair has tumbled leather on all of the Royal sections.

Additionally, one pair came with the laces rolled up like a snail while the other pair had the usual laces we are used to seeing.

Lastly production dates are apart.. one pair spent nearly an extra month in production.
That's crazy hope my pair get tumbled royal all over and usual laces. Maybe this means nike produced more pairs at a later date. Got feeling everybody gone eat!!

Reactions: PJS
Went up to Champs at Garden State today and talked to the manager.  Finished off my App thing and got my full 10 minutes and entered at three locations.

Garden State-Champs has 120 pairs already and 2 boxes headed in on Thursday

Garden State-Foot Locker has 250 pairs already and should have about 300-325 on Saturday

Willowbrook has more.  I was basically told by the regional manager that Williowbrook gets more mainly for the fact that the Black Population of Patterson which is closer is higher and people will buy more so about 100-200 pairs per store there.

In the Tri-State...We should all be able to eat.

I'm a fellow Jersey resident. I'm liking those numbers :smokin.

Depending on the stores you selected and how much they have in stock?  and your shoe size.

If you're like a 11-13 in the NYC Area?  You more than likely with a 10 Minute Head Start?  You will get your shoes more than likely.

Don't listen to all the gloom and doom from others.

Go to the store and talk to them and see what the quantity they might have.

Depending on the stores you selected and how much they have in stock?  and your shoe size.

If you're like a 11-13 in the NYC Area?  You more than likely with a 10 Minute Head Start?  You will get your shoes more than likely.

FACTS! I'm a size 11 and I've been blessed plenty of times!

Nah, It was definitely a draw. That's how I got my pair too.

Either way, we both got W's, so who cares.
smokin.gif
Yea, it was a draw though. I remember taking that L

A lot of places won't tell u quantity.

Did that with my Columbia's 11s last year... Think it's a troll video Becuase it feels like they shrunk lol [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ugh.........and I thought Shiekh was the more "cleaner" of all the retail folk.  Guess some of their local stores are no different than some of the other shady stores of other retail brands (I had to deal with a shady Finishline in Pearland, TX yesterday when they postponed their raffle until Tuesday, which is the final day of the FNL raffle for Royals)
Pearland TX told me their raffle was closed yesterday 6pm. 

So I went home and entered raffle in Sugarland. 

Back
Top Bottom