Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Those guys never give you the code straight up, they always all about that "take your phone AND they'll type it in for you" ****.

It's happened to me every single time I step into a Galleria Champs or FTL
THIS...use the beacon/turn the Bluetooth on your phone on.
They Bluetooth beacons never work either........don't bother.  I dunno why they bother having that option if they can never ever work.

anyone know how to cancel a reservation? i decided not to want the grade school. havent found a way to remove it.

U putting any raffles? I feel like there be lots of pairs and that will be the move for team manual. Bots will eat heavy online...lets hope that move for them will be a waste of time with little resale margin.
Only for Shiekhs and DTLR.

Funny how there's a Mercury Insurance ad before the chase vid plays. Why do these chases even happen..

smh. I have a 9min headstart for Champs. Wonder if I should take time time to goto Memorial to get the full 10 mins. I never win anything though

Make time and get the xtra min you are gonna NEED it
9 min will not cut it
Need 10 min for a chance and good luck

Just checked my VIP status for the purchase i made this week and now it says its $1.00 short -_-

Even making a small purchase now wouldn't make it for the countdown right?

This car chase just passed by my freeway!  I could see the chopper search light and hear the police sirens 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 Crazy *** Valley.

U putting any raffles? I feel like there be lots of pairs and that will be the move for team manual. Bots will eat heavy online...lets hope that move for them will be a waste of time with little resale margin.

We sound like we live in the matrix when we talk about bots lol.

Sn: how do these guys even get them anyway. Cause I'm sure they create firewalls and blocks before and after every release. They just keep changing their systems?

Back
Top Bottom