Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yo Shoe Palace Carlsbad called me for my 10.5!!! Let's go!

I swear good things happen when I'm on the toilet! Sitting here reading this thread about to hop in the shower, and I get the call.

Same thing happend with Top 3s [emoji]128169[/emoji]
Do they call you from a blocked #? I got a call at 8:50 this morning from an unknown but missed it.

struck out on 3 raffles! My boy just hit me saying his footlocker connect is charging $60 above retail for a secure pair. I'm about 99.9% sure ill be paying that :smh:
Better hope on that. If you do cop at retail you easily be able to get that 220/230 back

Yasss got the call from my local FTL 
glasses.gif
nthat.gif

I thought shoes were normally reserved till 8pm est this is strange why 5 nike oh well on to apps

Last edited:
Haven't gotten lucky with the reserve yet or got the call yet, but reading the 2013 royal thread as I read this, one the success is MUCH higher than than back then. So in the way of hope, there's that.

Last edited:
Haven't gotten lucky with the reserve yet or got the call yet, but reading the 2013 royal thread as I read this one the success is MUCH higher than than back then. So in the way of hope, there's that.
I remember that release, it was about 40k pairs total. Brutal. 

No luck for me with the Royals. Got a 15% code expiring tom. Going to pass it to the first person who PM me who isn't a lurker and I've seen contribute to the group.

EDIT

gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom