Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Really co fused with Nike at this point.

I've got a ton of orders in my account mainly for Jordan's and kobes. Rarely any reservations, last one was for the all blue XII over 4 months ago

My brother logs into his account (rarely if ever used) for the first time in months and he's got missed reservations for almost every shoe that's released the last few months minus the royals

Nike is full of ****

Really co fused with Nike at this point.

I've got a ton of orders in my account mainly for Jordan's and kobes. Rarely any reservations, last one was for the all blue XII over 4 months ago

My brother logs into his account (rarely if ever used) for the first time in months and he's got missed reservations for almost every shoe that's released the last few months minus the royals

Nike is full of ****
It's random dawg

I been getting reservations for everything the last 3 months though

i think they're more likely to send reservations to people who rarely buy so as to incentivize them to actually get something

if you're already buying a lot as is, then you're more likely to buy their product already, regardless of whether you get a reservation or not

Anyone got the codes for FTA, FTL, and/or CHMPS codes in Glendale galleria?
Would highly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Shoe Palace at Oakridge just called. Won a GS pair for a friend. Men's sizes are already done. :rolleyes

I hate Nike. Just sent me notification "Make 'Em Miss. The new Nike Alpha Menace Elite has arrive."

IDGAF.

What legwork? I didn't even know Footlocker was doing raffles until I popped in this thread. My life doesn't revolve around shoes. I'm not jumping through hoops to give away my money. All I heard was that these were going to be highly accessible and that there's enough pairs for everyone. Raffles means the opposite.
That's why I only did footsites raffles and if I don't hit I might wake up early and do the snkrs raffle

Stonewood Downey ca shoepalace just called , only put in 3 different raffles and I hit on one , im good

C8MUEDRXoAEjLIk.jpg
smokin.gif

put in some leg work aint nobody got no last minute app codes for yall

if yall slept on em earlier you out of luck :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom