Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

this will be my first time actually putting in "leg work" myself and i plan to cop from at least two online retailers, + if my 7 minute HS do anything lol. If i flop... just gotta take the L and make my adjustments for the next 1s

I've gotten bred v2 with a 7M HS

Yall legs looking like linguine b

***** disgusting 
mean.gif

This actually my first time doing legwork and went out and got raffles. Never done that before with any other releases and haven't been able to get any of the past 1's releases

Just heard from a friend at Nike corporate that Nike stores / NDC will have a "larger than usual" supply of these. Nike understands the demand for these shoes and would rather see the profits in their pockets vs. secondary markets. Nike's fiscal year-end is in May and the VaporMax and this release should bold well for them. Fingers crossed to everyone!   

Missed a call from FNL yesterday while driving. Called back as soon as I got home and the guy told me I missed the call so I missed out. Smh. Missed a call from FTL today while driving BUT they left a massage so I'm good. Called back....GTG. There's no way I'm that "lucky". These things must be everywhere. May not be Space Jam #s but these are definitely a GR to the fullest.

So what's the verdict? Is your spot getting very limited pairs or are they getting a good amount?

Didn't get a single call from the in-store raffles at Jimmy Jazz (submitted around 7) and didn't get a reservation from Nike+

Will enter the draw for NTNY, but I know it'll just be another rejection :smh:

Back
Top Bottom