Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

No royals gang
laugh.gif
jk man
laugh.gif

hope get yours
giphy.gif

BTW, what website will they do the draw for NikeNYC?
It will be tweeted at the time below :wink:

NikeAtlanta 6:00-7:00 pm EST

NikeBoston 6:00-7:00 pm EST

NikeChicago FCFS 4-1 SAT

NikeDallas in-store raffle 3-29 Wed

NikeDC 6:00-7:00 pm EST

NikeLasVegas 3:00-4:00 pm PST

NikeLosAngeles 3:00-4:00 pm PST

NikeMiami 6:00-7:00 pm EST

NikeNYC 6:00-7:00 pm EST

NikePortland 3:00-4:00 pm PST

NikeSanFrancisco 3:00-4:00 pm PST

NikeSeattle 3:00-4:00 pm PST

NikeScottsdale 3:00-4:00 pm PST

Last edited:
Just heard from a friend at Nike corporate that Nike stores / NDC will have a "larger than usual" supply of these. Nike understands the demand for these shoes and would rather see the profits in their pockets vs. secondary markets. Nike's fiscal year-end is in May and the VaporMax and this release should bold well for them. Fingers crossed to everyone!   

Cuz They Didn't Know The Demand At Previous Releases....

:lol:

Last edited:
Cuz They Didn't Know The Demand At Previous Releases....

laugh.gif
They knew the demand but hype = cachet, Nike is notorious for that and in some respects that has hurt them as UA and Adidas has gained market share. Similar to Space Jams, a strong sneaker release can move the needle for them in terms of earnings 

i got hit with the pump fake too. Ordered some soccer shoes for my son and received the confirmation thinking it was these bad boys.

They knew the demand but hype = cachet, Nike is notorious for that and in some respects that has hurt them as UA and Adidas has gained market share. Similar to Space Jams, a strong sneaker release can move the needle for them in terms of earnings 

:lol:

Get At Me Sadderday....
tumblr_mnd0t3jFrh1qdordeo1_400.gif

word. i honestly wonder how they determine how many pairs to release in order to keep the thirst at jusssst the right level. would be cool to get a look into that process.

Back
Top Bottom