Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

no its not get yo lazy *** out there and get to work!

why people think online is the only option?
Closest store that is getting them is 5+ hours away.

Sure I guess I could spend the price of about 2-3 pairs driving for a raffle ticket and "put in work".

Not everyone lives in a populated area. It's almost always "online or bust" for me.

I love me some Js, but prefer small town life more. Is what it is.

GL to those still on the hunt. No reservation here.

Thread is gonna go warp speed in 15 minutes 
roll.gif

If anyone is in Seattle, I was there on Monday and saw that "Sneaker City" at Pike Place had GS for sale. Asked the dude at the counter if they had the adult and he had no idea, so maybe they have them in now? 

I'm on the train please don't call me until I get out, niketown
that would be worse of an L than not hitting anywhere

Last edited:
Last time I camped at niketown Chicago was for the doernbecher 4s ....it was too cut throat....hope this is more reasonable.

Indeed. It never works on my sisters account. Log in and get the gray screen.

I know it's not the browser or IP address too. I was able to login to a different account fine. And I know for sure the pw is not wrong. Oh well.

Last edited:
Won 7/9 raffles size 10 and 10 1/2 willing to help anyone who needs a pair if you live in the Lancaster PA area...

I live an hour north of Harrisburg, entered 7 in Harrisburg and 4 more in other areas...haven't gotten any calls

Did you enter raffles at any stores in Harrisburg??

Wow! I actually won an in store raffle!

Shoe Palace called with a private number, pick up between 9 am - 12 pm.... hyped!!!!!! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom