Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Either way, SNKRS has been exploited and is just as bad as trying on footsites, IMO

SNKRS just gives us our L's faster

Last edited:
At least with snkrs I feel like I have a chance lol. I'd rather try than leave it up to luck basically. 

The only time I like SNKRS more is when I get a Nike+ reservation and that's on another app :lol: and even then, sometimes the reservations aren't guaranteed :wow:

Last edited:
If I get through twice on SNKRS (different accounts, same CC and address), will both orders be cancelled or just one?

Believe it or not I got another couple calls a hour ago. Im in the double digits as far as pairs gos. Anybody else hitting like that?

The only time I like SNKRS more is when I get a Nike+ reservation and that's on another app :lol: and even then, sometimes the reservations aren't guaranteed :wow:

Yeah, seen ol boys post yesterday about not getting the pair he got reserved. That's messed up

kith miami sending out emails 
nthat.gif

So how does SNKRS work then, if not a draw?  Just refresh at 10am EST, click your size and check out?

yeah the "coming soon" or whatever button will change to the "$160" button. click, confirm your size, payment method, etc. and submit.

no need to refresh or leave the product page and go back in, but some people have reported Ws both ways.

Back
Top Bottom