Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm gonna refresh this thread at 5:49 then walk away for 10 minutes. Come back, refresh the 146 new posts and laugh my *** off.

That's grounds for dismissal
she paying resell if I don't cook.
tenor.gif

Lol i tried talking to them.

But its best to use a japanese buying service (fees will be added) or if u can find the english version of the site, u can buy direct if they ship international. Most japan sites actually dont ship intl and only allow japanese payment/yen/japanese bank/credit cards
i cop from japan all the time, if you want a break down on how to do it dm me ill get back to you when im home

Cool Man, i got a japnese connect [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Preach man! Preach! A billion dollar company can't get with Google or Apple to help secure the API smh. Don't get me wrong security is an illusion but their API is too easy. 13 year olds figure out it's credentials and token process. It's actually pathetic.

Yea for sure. No matter what they do they'll always be a way to be botted. SNKRS really has no purpose. Should just merge with Nike+

Ive been knowing about japanese sites. I believe they only allow authentic products to be sold in japan. I believe its their law. Sometimes they have an authenticity disclaimer if u tranlate page

Also japan gets alot of authentic exclusive nf, supreme stuff
I'm going to try and cop and see if they ship to US but I also got a proxy to try and order too.

I only got my size 9.5 locked in. That's just for me, I don't see the need to purchase multiples. No real money is made through the sneaker game. I got a degree for that. 
But you can hit two birds with one stone. Earn your $ through your profession and earn a bit more on the side to sustain your collection.

Ive been knowing about japanese sites. I believe they only allow authentic products to be sold in japan. I believe its their law. Sometimes they have an authenticity disclaimer if u tranlate page

Also japan gets alot of authentic exclusive nf, supreme stuff
I'm going to try and cop and see if they ship to US but I also got a proxy to try and order too.

Good luck

I don't even know what an API is :lol:

Lol at the gif.

Basically nikes backend. Ideally they would like to limit purchases from ONLY the SNKRS app. The app communicates with their server. However, it's not possible to fully limit your server to a public client like SNKRS. There are measures you can take to make it harder for hackers to illegitimately access your API but at the end of the day hackers can figure it out.

Dear FTL app/Champs app, quit glitching on me.  This isn't April's Fools Day yet, I don't need you to mess with me by saying I have a 0 minute headstart and no app reservation WHEN I clearly put my app reservations and head starts on Monday.  For the love of god, STOP THE APRIL'S FOOLS JOKE.

Sincerely, me

P.S.  I restarted your apps and I got the page back up to normal, **** YOUR APRIL FOOL'S JOKE FTL/Champs

So I've hit on 3 raffles total. All a sz 12 im only getting one pair the other 2 will be up for grabs at retail at tacoma mall footlocker and finishline after the reserve time taps out. Good luck fellow big footers.

Trying to finish my workout before the apps drop the results.

If not, it's going to be a mess

11.5 is such a pain

Last edited:
Aight boutta drop some info for DMV heads cause I'm not gonna be able to go anyway

Footaction at manassas mall is doing fcfs at 8am tomorrow even tho it says sweepstakes online.. the only reason I know is cause I went to do raffles and the manager told me it's fcfs

Good luck
I was told the same thing. That place will be a zoo. 

Back
Top Bottom