Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

When does that waitlist end in the apps?
I have been waiting since the countdown clock ended. I was waitlisted at FTA & FTL.

I just got taken off waitlist and my pair for FTA was reserved! So just keep checking bro, best of luck to you. A lot of people for the last 30 pages got reserved for 3-8 pairs, I'm glad I got one. Also I was 7m for every app.

Last edited:
1 hour window huh? then when you ask them if they have any unclaimed pairs after 11 they will say no cuz they taking um home :lol:

Finally...I can post! Got promoted from the FootAction Waiting list. Got a pair reserved on Fulton Street. Is it safer to pick these up later in the day or early in the morning?I don't want to go when it's crowded.
​I would suggest going early... You gonna have more people showing up around 2, 3 to try and get unclaimed pairs. Not to mention its downtown BK and it's always crowded there. But on a release like this.. Earlier the better

Update:

I hit on another pair at Shiekh at Northridge Fashion Center In LA, California and I will not pick up. So there's going to be two size 10 pairs waiting at 11AM if another in that area wants to get them.

Wow was just losing hope on my 2 FTL waitlists and just hit on both :pimp: Was after these hard in 2013 and so disappointed when they sold out in seconds and resell was instantly 400. Bout damn time

Last edited:

does 34th street footaction nyc move quick? trying to map out my pick ups and i've actually never hit more than 1 foot site app at once
When I went to pick up the Bred Yeezys they had split the picking up ppl by last names. A-K on 1 and L-Z on other. Pretty efficient. I was in and out in 15 mins.

​I would suggest going early... You gonna have more people showing up around 2, 3 to try and get unclaimed pairs. Not to mention its downtown BK and it's always crowded there. But on a release like this.. Earlier the better
Thanks man, that's why i tried to get in at roosevelt field. Thought it was safer out there.

Got my pair on lock. Debating about trading these for a pair of 2013s though. Not sure how I feel about this new leather/puffy *** tongue

U can take naps for 4 hr Waitlists, then come back refreshed for an all nighter

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy I failed every raffle and every app. Already feel defeated, where those sz12 for $250, I'm ready to cop and save myself anymore anger.

im confused tho where in the bay area doing FCFS???

BAIT and Undefeated still haven't released how they will/if they will get Royals. I checked both around noon and they haven't gotten word on how they can release them. If they haven't backdoored them already, I'd keep bugging them to see how they will release.

Back
Top Bottom