Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Well I hate it had to come down to this.... Seeing some took Ls on these Royal 1s. My local Hibbets its getting the Royal 1s FCFS. Never had to camp for a shoe and I stay in a small town. Most people round here probably dont even know about the release. I guess this is one of the pros for me. Looks like I'll be the first in line.... Im parking lot pimpimg in the car for now...Haha no sweat... THESE WILL BE HAD WITH EASE....

View media item 2387992

Hit 8 pairs out of 16 these joints were abundant

Well I hate it had to come down to this.... Seeing some took Ls on these Royal 1s. My local Hibbets its getting the Royal 1s FCFS. Never had to camp for a shoe and I stay in a small town. Most people round here probably dont even know about the release. I guess this is one of the pros for me. Looks like I'll be the first in line.... Im parking lot pimpimg in the car for now...Haha no sweat... THESE WILL BE HAD WITH EASE....

View media item 2387992
Damn that commitment

Thank God I pulled off a raffle win with foot action that I should be picking up at 8 o'clock eastern can go home and sleep I work overnights would've not made it to 10 o'clock for the Nike release

the days of posting up in the wee A.M. morning hrs. are long over i won't even try at retail stores anymore online or bust for me

Super curious what would happen if they went full TB3s on an OG Jordan 1. What would the reaction be?

You mean mass produced, cheap materials, and horrible craftsmanship?

I think if the TB3 had buttery leather with better crafmanship it would have sold a lot better.

This girl from Philly who won at Kith for me f***in overslept so that pair is most likely dead. Still got one FTL pair. Smh now she tryna take a different bus out here that might get her here on time. I know if she ain't able to get em, she better not look at me to get the sz 7 I promised her. If this were for Kaws, she prolly woulda been cut off for the rest of the year lol

This girl from Philly who won at Kith for me f***in overslept so that pair is most likely dead. Still got one FTL pair. Smh now she tryna take a different bus out here that might get her here on time. I know if she ain't able to get em, she better not look at me to get the sz 7 I promised her. If this were for Kaws, she prolly woulda been cut off for the rest of the year lol

My lil doofy joint in the next city over said the same. Ole dumb a** :rofl: how you miss the call but ask always online [emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji]

Damn that commitment

I really want these... Got tired of seeing early copped pairs from Fineline and Kixsquare from youtubers and 90% of my IG feed is dedicated to the Royal release.

:rofl: Come over Grizz. Im sure no one will get mad if you cut this ONE MAN LINE lmbo....

Thank God I pulled off a raffle win with foot action that I should be picking up at 8 o'clock eastern can go home and sleep I work overnights would've not made it to 10 o'clock for the Nike release

Man you're go to go.... The last two weeks I've worked 6 15 hour shifts and Saturdays. Got home yesterday from work (long today....we had inventory) to find my wife not feeling good. I beg her to go to ER before it got too late but she wanted to wait just to see the two girls semi finals college games. She wait to 8:30 to decide she's fed up. Man we didnt get back home until 2:30 this morning. 5 hours at the ER and I got back up at 5. Staying awake by reading you all comments...

I really want these... Got tired of seeing early copped pairs from Fineline and Kixsquare from youtubers and 90% of my IG feed is dedicated to the Royal release.
:rofl: Come over Grizz. Im sure no one will get mad if you cut this ONE MAN LINE lmbo....
Man you're go to go.... The last two weeks I've worked 6 15 hour shifts and Saturdays. Got home yesterday from work (long today....we had inventory) to find my wife not feeling good. I beg her to go to ER before it got too late but she wanted to wait just to see the two girls semi finals college games. She wait to 8:30 to decide she's fed up. Man we didnt get back home until 2:30 this morning. 5 hours at the ER and I got back up at 5. Staying awake by reading you all comments...

Busy man!

Hope ya wife feel better bruh. Health and fam over shoes any day of the week.

Last edited:
if i don't make it on time just grab my pair 
tongue.gif

Driving to my home town this morning where theres a kickusa. If there isn't a line I'll stop there, if there is its online or bust.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom