Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Am I the only dude who used paypal on SNKRs and didn't cop 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Dude SNKRS said I got L. The I checked my bank account to see how many FNL process I have and to my surprise, no FNL attempts, but PAYPAL NIKE.

30 mins later app said confirmed. Nike april fools me. Now I need to find a second pair 
sick.gif

Man,got through on 2 separate Nike accounts. Used the same payment method and address though because I didn't get confirmation on the first one. Thinking about canceling one so I don't get both canceled.

No email from Nike yet only PayPal. But when I look at my order history on Nike + app it's there. We all good over here [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Man,got through on 2 separate Nike accounts. Used the same payment method and address though because I didn't get confirmation on the first one. Thinking about canceling one so I don't get both canceled.

it would be smart to cancel one before they do i wouldnt risk it tbh

People really need to ****ff fnl so I can check my account. IT'S A WRAP, a hour after release and you still eqiting; stop it

SNKRS app on my phone, my iPad, and my wife's phone, and two web browsers on a MacBook hard wired in at 1000mbps, all different CC's and NDC accounts. Both computer windows were L's, iPad hit, wife's phone was an L, and my phone immediately said sold out. Then around 7:10 my phone suddenly went from sold out to purchase. I clicked it, and it let me buy it. Weirdest thing ever. One was a CC, other was PayPal.

This release is proof why Adidas is growing so fast... On any given Yeezy release, Adidas releases other hyped products like UBs and NMDs for people who take Ls on 350s. Today? Literally nothing hyped from JB besides these Royals.

I feel really bad for the people that struck out on this.  Nike needs to make it fair for most people can get them and stop having people go through hell and craziness just to secure a pair.   They're making a lot of stock available for other shoes.  Knowing this was a hyped release.  They should have made sure that most people got them.

I'm glad the SNKRS App is acting a little bit better than it did before.  I'm blessed I got a pair after trying so long.

But I want everyone to feast and I can't sit here and be overly excited when so many folks missed out.

only copped on snkrs, was lucky with that too. havent copped in a while on nike. was really hoping for another pair tho 

Back
Top Bottom