Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

View media item 2388300
These are beautiful...out here in the middle of nowhere TX. Got the PayPal receipt at FNL but no confirmation. Hoping my second pair comes through. These will be beat to death.

:pimp:
351vg9l.jpg

Basically.. I camped out since 7 to grab em from kicksUsa.. Didn't hit on the raffle so I said fu*k it hope they got extra.

I didn't get my normal size 10 but I got a 9.5.. I took the 9.5 to a consignment shop that bought it for $210. They had a pair of size 10 a dude brought on consignment for $350. I got my $160 bak + 50 for the 9.5. I took that 210, added 140, and took the size 10 on consignment. Thas my new hustle. Get whatever size n then pay the difference at a consignment shop.
so you still ended up paying $300

probably could've found somebody to trade sizes with in a facebook group or something

What you guys rockin with these? Wasn't feelin any of the jordan tees instore!!!

If you want buy resale id buy now, shattereds were cheapish, then the 2.0s were announced and they shot up. Could've copped for low 300s, now my size is around 500 everywheres. The recent breds were low 200s for a little bit. But now in the upper 300s at most resale places. These sold out instant, people trying to make a buck right now, that's why prices dropping, in a few weeks these will be 300s all day. It's a highly sought after OG OG 1. People have been trying to cop this release for legit decades.

Basically.. I camped out since 7 to grab em from kicksUsa.. Didn't hit on the raffle so I said fu*k it hope they got extra.

I didn't get my normal size 10 but I got a 9.5.. I took the 9.5 to a consignment shop that bought it for $210. They had a pair of size 10 a dude brought on consignment for $350. I got my $160 bak + 50 for the 9.5. I took that 210, added 140, and took the size 10 on consignment. Thas my new hustle. Get whatever size n then pay the difference at a consignment shop.
[emoji]129300[/emoji]  dont take this the wrong way but uuuuuuh that sounds like you hustling backwards. But i feel you. any means necessary 

Comparing to the '01 pair. The '01s are damn near just as high surprisingly. The royal on the '01s are a tad darker. That could come from the age of them though. My unbiased opinion is you really can't lose with either pair
The only thing bad about 01s is the comfort level.  I'd rather have these new ones.

Glad I didn't count on SNKRS, that thing sucks. In and out picking up my 11.5 at footlocker, that place was a ghost town.

What determines if you get on the FTL waitlist? For my entry, they just said I didn't get them. I had 9min head start.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]  dont take this the wrong way but uuuuuuh that sounds like you hustling backwards. But i feel you. any means necessary 

Damn right.. if they had a 10 then I'd be taking a nap righ now. I hate taking l's so ****** can stack pairs bro. The shop had em n i did the math so $140 at the end of the day got me my kix.. hows that hustling backwards? At the end of the day I have my shoe but I put work in. THATS HUSTLIN.

So you paid $300 for these?

Comparing to the '01 pair. The '01s are damn near just as high surprisingly. The royal on the '01s are a tad darker. That could come from the age of them though. My unbiased opinion is you really can't lose with either pair

View media item 2388304

View media item 2388307
The only thing bad about 01s is the comfort level.  I'd rather have these new ones.

You are right about that. It feels like you're walking barefoot sometimes. No support whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom