Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I completed my royal flush online, 3 from snkrs 1 finishline 1 eastbay. Just for back from the stores with app pairs, too tired for pictures back to sleep.

GOT MY EMAIL ORDER CONFIRMATION FROM SP FOR SIZE 10

straight up been trying since 9am bro... so hyped but I gotta reevaluate some priorities lmao...

think I'm done for the day, best of luck to everyone still trying

straight up been trying since 9am bro... so hyped but I gotta reevaluate some priorities lmao...

Any tips? 

i remember my first time buying jordans online/

After getting the supreme blue pull over and red fleece, I've failed everywhere with these.

Any place to cop at this moment?

After the initial SNKRS launch freeze and sold out, thanks to some people here saying check back on SNKRS, I look and there was my size available.  I was able to purchase and it said got em right away, got the email confirm just now too.  Thanks to who ever it was.

so many pairs on SP...
pimp.gif

You must have cheated.

Last edited:
Talked a guy down from 280 to 260 for a size 13. Smh I'm not happy paying 100 over but... I was hurt. I wanted these real bad.

Going to 1 more store now, to see if I can come up on my size for retail, so I can sell one and make my money back.

Let's not forget, he showed up at 7AM, stood in a line, and went to another shop.... all so he could pay $300.

I could do the same thing right now and I would have spent no more than 5 minutes for exactly the same price :lol:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I need to sell him my double up pair. That consignment spot came up today. They under paid him and purchased his pair and sold him an overpriced pair.

Talked a guy down from 280 to 260 for a size 13. Smh I'm not happy paying 100 over but... I was hurt. I wanted these real bad.

Going to 1 more store now, to see if I can come up on my size for retail, so I can sell one and make my money back.
shoulda waited imo, dudes are selling for 240 in my group down from 275 an hour or two ago

i remember my first time buying jordans online/
Lmaooo not my first rodeo, honestly just thrown off cus I thought this was going to be a lot easier so I'm pretty hyped

Any tips? 
Persistence man, I guess SP really does have stock this late in the day. Been going at it with 3 devices for like 2 hours minimum on SP.

Last edited:
Left NTNY an hour ago, there was a few people waiting for pairs to go public but the employees said they didn't know what if they're gonna sell or not sell the leftover pairs.

Let's not forget, he showed up at 7AM, stood in a line, and went to another shop.... all so he could pay $300.

I could do the same thing right now and I would have spent no more than 5 minutes for exactly the same price
laugh.gif
NVM. Misread post. Agreed it's bad.

Last edited:
2013 on left, 2017 on right.

View media item 2388426
The blue on the 2013 is my preferred hue and I think it's closer, if not identical, to the OG.

But the leather difference is crazy. The 2017 is SO much softer. And the nylon tongue on the 2017 is dope too.

People on the line were saying it's the same leather as the 2016 Bred I. I don't think so. The royal leather on the royals feels softer than the red leather on the reds. Black leather feels the same.

Welps. It's been real Royals thread. Props to those that copped. Hang in there for those who haven't copped yet.

Too many emotions in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom