Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Unclaimed pair of size 13's will be at champs at woodfield mall in the Chicago area. I got my two pair! Good luck if you are there!
why all these 13s so far away from me smh

someone dont pick up their 13 in the DMV 
nerd.gif

So wheres all the people going at Solesupremacy's neck about the rolled up laces?? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Oh I had no idea-I actually got a pair of RSBBs from them when you initially recommended them way back when. I did have I cancel other orders I made with them so this makes sense.

I too got my reverse SBB from them. Had a top 3 order with them but filed a claim when they started getting all those PayPal claims against them.

I still can't believe that goofy that paid $140 for a size swap. I guess there really is a sucker born every minute

where at?

Basically.. I camped out since 7 to grab em from kicksUsa.. Didn't hit on the raffle so I said fu*k it hope they got extra.

I didn't get my normal size 10 but I got a 9.5.. I took the 9.5 to a consignment shop that bought it for $210. They had a pair of size 10 a dude brought on consignment for $350. I got my $160 bak + 50 for the 9.5. I took that 210, added 140, and took the size 10 on consignment. Thas my new hustle. Get whatever size n then pay the difference at a consignment shop.

So you paid $300 for your size 10? :lol:

Shoepalace bascom said they a good amount of royals. I keep on hearing ppl getting other jordans

You mean in san jose right? My local SP here in the Bay got like 150 pairs. So yea, gonna be flooded out this way! ...which is cool with me. If you're in the Bay and didnt win & raffle find a SP ASAP!

Today has started out pretty decent....

View media item 2388323

[emoji]128553[/emoji]

Anyone else who picked up a pair today get comically large shoe trees that are diff than the standard 1 trees also tongue is slightly misaligned and R and D on one shoe is not connected. But leather quality is awsome

Back
Top Bottom