Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Well persistance paid off after about 3 hours I finally got through on SP for that 10.5

Time for some rest now good luck to all still on the hunt.

Struck out everywhere here in Boston for raffles. Then went on FNL this morning and got a pair shipped feel rly lucky. Then went to Eblens and got the last unclaimed pair

Good luck to those still looking...

Villa shipped :smokin

Picked up my pair from FTL and you gotta air them out. That glue smell is toxic. The leather is alright. The softest part is the collar.

At my local ShoePalace, there was already a line for people who are hoping the raffle winners won't pick up. At this rate, I think that they are out of luck.

They sent out a tweet 20 minutes to 12 saying they were giving out wristbands from 10-12. Of course, people showed up and they began copping pleas talking about they don't know who sent the tweet. They said there was a list, but it was cut off at 12. You were guaranteed a pair if you managed to get on the list.
Not true. With the exception of Footlocker, I put in raffles at every spot and didn't win one. Gone are the days where you could walk to your local spot especially with people trying to flip. Came from Downtown BK and people have multiple pairs.

THIS is true ....I feel the footapps are skewed to 'winners' - if you hit on something hot and pick up you are predisposed for another 'win' . I am wondering how long before the footstores re-configure the formula -- until then 'feast or famine'

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom