Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So just left my mall. Footlocker, Footaction, and Finishline all gone. No one had unclaimed Laura. There were about a handful of dudes in line and footlocker. They only let two people in. I'm happy I was able to get two m.

Man, I got to Sheikh at 10:30 this morn to grab my pair and the store was already full of peeps waiting for unclaimed.. at least 10.
lol after I picked up my W from SP raffle I went straight to Shiekh.... I was there at 915 am.... they open at 10.... unclaimed at 11 [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] work baby!

Edit: tried my luck with SP after Shiekh and I was 2nd in line for unclaimed pairs.... they didn't have my size though... sall good [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Thoughts of the day..the fact that I was up at 6 am west coast this morning and got my workspace ready for the online releases, had like 4 or 5 total devices over 2 different networks set up..hit CS, SP, NDC, FA, FTL, Villa, EB and FNL for 2 hours straight with nothing but error messages from every website. Then I go to Blends here in San Diego and it was FCFS but line was 40 deep 3 hours before open. Lastly I call shiekh and they say raffle winners had an hour to claim, so my chick and I walk to shiekh downtown and get 2 pairs in my size for waiting for 20 minutes total. It sucks that you can try super hard and strike out but give minimal, last ditch effort and get a pair. Annoying but hey I guess it's life

At my local hoh waiting for left overs.. I'm about 40 deep in line. Feels hopeless but going to see it out l.

11/16/16. 12/20/16
Regular laces
Size 8.5

My banneds are better quality wise
more plush in the ankle part and more tumbled

I can't believe I doubled up on these. OMG thought for sure I would have multiple Ls today. It really is just a luck thing. My SNKRS transaction took forever. I thought for sure I lost my pair. Lucked up with a footaction pair in a rural area. I guess dudes out here are on Jordan's too because they sold out.

So just left my mall. Footlocker, Footaction, and Finishline all gone. No one had unclaimed Laura. There were about a handful of dudes in line and footlocker. They only let two people in. I'm happy I was able to get two m.

whats wrong with laura? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I . cannot . believe . I  . actually . CARTED . AND . PAID . js  . now . on  . shoepalace !!! 

had my pair locked down since last week with my plug...I show up and he said he cant hold me down then I looked at the calendar....sick april fools joke from the homie. quality is on point.

had my pair locked down since last week with my plug...I show up and he said he cant hold me down then I looked at the calendar....sick april fools joke from the homie. quality is on point.
You need new friends
tongue.gif

Last edited:
2 size 8's at North Riverside mall Chicago IL will be available at at footlocker and champs. Not picking up. Got 6 pairs already ..

Back
Top Bottom