Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Those days when it suck you only have 1 FTL in town, and lost the lottery there...

Can't tell everybody to just do the footwork, when you have nothing going on in town...

Waited at my local Shiekh's an hour for unclaimed pairs. I counted less than 10 who showed up to claim their raffle wins, but the store gave out only 4 pairs that were unclaimed. Seemed fishy but oh well. 

Those days when it suck you only have 1 FTL in town, and lost the lottery there...

Can't tell everybody to just do the footwork, when you have nothing going on in town...
i still remember when my local fnl let me pre-order a cdp. how times have changed :x

Last edited:
laced mind up real quick

def TTS

So happy to finally have this color after missing out 4 years ago and comtemplating paying resell throughout the years

Last edited:
View media item 2388612

Got my pairs today! Both 10.5. Left is a pair from Shiekh's (rolled laces) and right is a pair from Bows and Arrows (bunched up laces). The bunched up lace version has slightly softer black leather. The blue tumbled leather on the bunched up laces is slightly more inconsistent though in grain than the rolled laces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom