Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Agreed 100%. For some reason I feel like the BTs were more consistent in the shape too. I got a few pairs today, my buddy got a few pairs today, and the toe box shape isn't that consistent on any of them. I'm probably just autistic, though. No one else would notice realistically.
and also the starts on the bottom aré inconsistant

Wow. They could have easily checked the list and you showed your ID and been done even without the beacon working. When I picked up my pair from Footaction and got checked in, My name was on the list along with the code as well. :smh:

He didn't even have a list. Nothing at all.

One cool heartwarming story from the SP Tully event:
This poor dude backed into a minivan out in the shoe palace parking lot.
But he got picked early on the live raffles.
And to top it off it was his birthday.
The two Ws killed that L.

A sad story as well:
90 percent of the people there had yeezys or ub on. Only like 5 guys in 1s, including me.

Resell is definitely going to go up. So many people are cashing people out for $250 easily because they know what's to come. Go look at Top 3's pricing now.

I took 2 of the last 3 size 13's at the Shoe Palace in Salinas.  But that was a couple hours ago man.  There might be just 1 left, but not sure.

Thanks man. Salinas is a bit far and need size 8.5 or 9. Was busy since morning and the location had really shotty service so it was barely loading the sites. And of course the SNKRS app reserves all other pairs besides the one that I really want.

My left pair was made in 16' and my right pair was made in 17' loool
One from the left factory, one from the right factory 
roll.gif

There's a lot of backdooring at Footlocker and Footaction at Longview Mall in Longview Texas! I saw 2 guys and 2 girls have at least 12 pairs in there hands. They were all working together. I ask the manager for my access code and he was like our beacon doesn't work and had gave away my reserved pair already. I was there at 10:30 and I had until 3. All sizes were sold out! I'm pissed! I'm calling cooperate first thing Monday morning. Seems like their beacon has never worked if you ask me. They weren't​ checking no names or checking any IDs. He didn't even have a list out. They guys all left when I asked for the access code and my size and showed that I had my pair reserved. Those resellers disappeared fast! The bad thing about it it's one guy asked me what size was I looking for before I told him that I had my size already reserved. No wonder why he looked at my funny when I told him. He probably had my pair in his hands or his helpers did.
Call corporate and complain man that's not right.

Has anyone swapped out shoes from other pairs to get the perfect pair? Or is that a no no. Too many inconsistencies with tumbles on the swoosh and on the toe box as well as glue stains defects etc. No one pair has similar left and right shoe.

Nike qc on point as always

Bought Chicagos half size too small, had to let them go.
Struck out on black/reds
Struck out on Black toes
Checked my email this morning and hit at sheikh, first remastered jordan 1 and it's the one color way I am missing :smokin

Last edited:
Man I need smaller feet. Was at a party this afternoon talking to my buddies wife, who's also a sneaker head, and she said she slept on these being a size 6.5 which she laughed off cause she cops whatever she wants whenever. Well Nike was sold out ofcourse but she was able to cop at 6pm off Shoe palace. SMDH!!! #GS life is too easy. I went to battle for these in size 11.5 and barely copped

Has anyone swapped out shoes from other pairs to get the perfect pair? Or is that a no no. Too many inconsistencies with tumbles on the swoosh and on the toe box as well as glue stains defects etc. No one pair has similar left and right shoe.

Nike qc on point as always

people do that all the time buy two pair and mix n match the best

thats why you gotta buy at your own risk when you dont buy from a retail store

Totally forgot about there. Scooped infrared 6s from there years ago like a week after RD because I was just killing time while in the area. Damn near a graveyard these days

I feel bad, San Jac Mall used to be a great mall to go to back in the early 90s. Its been hard seeing Malls like this and pasadena town square go downhill with a bunch of empty retail space. Its crazy how shoes, have helped keep them alive in my opinion.

Wow

The FNL email that I thought was an email conf for my order

was actually a shipping email.

The way they worded it was funny.

I looked again and saw the tracking number in there lol

One cool heartwarming story from the SP Tully event:
This poor dude backed into a minivan out in the shoe palace parking lot.
But he got picked early on the live raffles.
And to top it off it was his birthday.
The two Ws killed that L.

A sad story as well:
90 percent of the people there had yeezys or ub on. Only like 5 guys in 1s, including me.

I took LLLLL on raffles, in store & apps

On top of that, I took LLL on websites including Nike website.

Sad story is, I took the L on live in Houston for Satin Royals. Wasted time.

I have collected 9 L's and now all I want is pair of Varsity Red Jordan 6 next year if it releases. Under retail.

Heartwarming story is, my friend who never wear Jordan's is interested in hi-top Jordan 11s. We will cop Bred 11s if it ever come out.

Last edited:
No beacon is needed or used to pick up shoes. The beacon is only for checking in to the store for the head start. Not one single time have I went to pick up a pair of kicks and even had my Bluetooth on.
Access code is like check in code, you don't need the beacon. Dude could've at the least given a better EXCUSE for letting you pair go.

Back
Top Bottom