Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Totally forgot about there. Scooped infrared 6s from there years ago like a week after RD because I was just killing time while in the area. Damn near a graveyard these days
I feel bad, San Jac Mall used to be a great mall to go to back in the early 90s. Its been hard seeing Malls like this and pasadena town square go downhill with a bunch of empty retail space. Its crazy how shoes, have helped keep them alive in my opinion.
Ironically, only time I stepped foot in that mall was for raffle tickets and I lived in Houston for almost 10 years. Miss H Town 
ohwell.gif

S/O the mgr at Beverly Center FTL trying to shutdown the Jig...  We Smarter then you and your printed list of names! 
wink.gif

Last edited:

Wow

The FNL email that I thought was an email conf for my order

was actually a shipping email.

The way they worded it was funny.

I looked again and saw the tracking number in there lol
oh LOOORD GIMME GIMME 

sad story as well:
90 percent of the people there had yeezys or ub on. Only like 5 guys in 1s, including me.
what's the hate for? I wore yeezys to pick up my pairs. I had a lot of walking to do and boost is super comfortable. I thought the motto here was "wear what you like?"

Soooooooo As Long As We Creatively Stack The Box's Its Cool For Us To Post Multiples? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

You Know You My Dog BabyJ But Ya'll Gotta ReThink That Silly Thread Rule.....

Y'all Deleted My Post Of 3 Left Shoes Comparing Different Lace Wraps :lol:

The stacked boxes did not show any box labels, sizes, or cw's thus it did not break any rules.

If a pic has multiples of the same shoe, color, same labels, and multiples sizes then it violates thread rules as it gets frowned upon as an attempt to resell.

Rules has been in place for many years. I enforce them, I don't make them.

You could, however, post pics of different shoes from different release as a collection pic. Multiples of today's recent pick-ups is not a collection pic.

Example: 1985, 2001, 2013, 2017

Last edited:
****. I walked into a local FTA while traveling just for kicks ... And there were 3 places in the mall had lot of non pickups. A single dude was running around buying them up like 7-8 pairs. That hustle is funny as hell. I just said to the FTA dude "got my size?" Dude said yep. Easy as that

This release was weird. Wish it woulda been like this for the damn Chis. SMH
Where do you live?

Mom npop stores on junction selling for $300+ on release date [emoji]128514[/emoji] How the hell do they get away it?

Man, I didn't even step foot in my local mom n pop shop, because I figured they'd be on the same BS.

There's a Villa right across the street. So when dudes strike out over there, they run over to the mom n pop shop out of desperation, and get hit with that heavy resell tax. :lol:

The stacked boxes did not show any box labels, sizes, or cw's thus it did not break any rules.

If a pic has multiples of the same shoe, color, same labels, and multiples sizes then it violates thread rules as it gets frowned upon as an attempt to resell.

Rules has been in place for many years. I enforce them, I don't make them.

You could, however, post pics of different shoes from different release as a collection pic. Multiples of today's recent pick-ups is not a collection pic.

Example: 1985, 2001, 2013, 2017

Bet :nthat:

View media item 2389193

There's a lot of backdooring at Footlocker and Footaction at Longview Mall in Longview Texas! I saw 2 guys and 2 girls have at least 12 pairs in there hands. They were all working together. I ask the manager for my access code and he was like our beacon doesn't work and had gave away my reserved pair already. I was there at 10:30 and I had until 3. All sizes were sold out! I'm pissed! I'm calling cooperate first thing Monday morning. Seems like their beacon has never worked if you ask me. They weren't​ checking no names or checking any IDs. He didn't even have a list out. They guys all left when I asked for the access code and my size and showed that I had my pair reserved. Those resellers disappeared fast! The bad thing about it it's one guy asked me what size was I looking for before I told him that I had my size already reserved. No wonder why he looked at my funny when I told him. He probably had my pair in his hands or his helpers did.
let us know the outcome fam, I really wanna know how this is gonna end.

carted six pairs (all my size) on ruvilla. said **** it and checked out

got shipping confirmation :smokin

no tax either :smokin

Last edited:
Those with Finish Line shipping tell me the weight they have on the tracking?

Reason I ask is I accidentally checked out with 2 pairs this morning and I have shipping, but when I check the order details it show QTY: 1 but with a charge of 2 pairs. 0]

Those with Finish Line shipping tell me the weight they have on the tracking?

Reason I ask is I accidentally checked out with 2 pairs this morning and I have shipping, but when I check the order details it show QTY: 1 but with a charge of 2 pairs.
alien.gif
3lbs

what's the hate for? I wore yeezys to pick up my pairs. I had a lot of walking to do and boost is super comfortable. I thought the motto here was "wear what you like?"
Don't them yeezy haters any attention I rock mostly Js but I wear yeezy too

Back
Top Bottom