Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I was happy that I won a raffle in DC.. went to pick up my pair and behind the counter, the staff had all the shoes on the floor.. turns out like 15 men sizes weren't even raffled off cause not enough entries.. they were selling them fcfs

I was happy that I won a raffle in DC.. went to pick up my pair and behind the counter, the staff had all the shoes on the floor.. turns out like 15 men sizes weren't even raffled off cause not enough entries.. they were selling them fcfs
Why wont you say the store instead of keep saying how many unclamied pairs are around.

Dang....all these snkrs orders shipping...whats up with mine!?!? Got my order confirmation at 8:02am but no shipment info!!

Tons of unclaimed pairs all over NYC and AZ. Was able to pick up 2 extra pairs in NYC and 2 extra pairs in AZ from the unclaimed line. 

FCFS at footlocker in the Bronx was beyond ridiculous! Had two lines for some reason for the same thing that made cutting and madness possible. Online SKRS app was a bust for me. 

At the end, I was able to end the day with 5 pairs

anyone else check out DC stores? might check em out tomorrow and see if they got any leftovers, still need a personal

I'm debating if it's even worth paying resale for these, given how Jordan Retros are sitting all the time and even super hyped retros like holiday Space Jams aren't even reselling for that much.

I'm debating if it's even worth paying resale for these, given how Jordan Retros are sitting all the time and even super hyped retros like holiday Space Jams aren't even reselling for that much.
in my opinion, these are shoes you can beat to **** and still have them look good, so its worth picking up. 11s get kind of uncomfortable for me after a while so 1s are always a must for my rotation

Back
Top Bottom