Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

For those who are waiting on SNKRS... just call up Nike. They will recognize your phone number and just give your email and name. Rep will give you details on your package
glasses.gif
What's the number ? 

I can't bring myself to do it.  I did browse just to check the prices but nah man.  I can't do it.  Eff them resellers lol.  I will move on to the next drop.
i keep going back and forth on it and if i can get like mid 200s im doing it, i just want to wear em thats it...... 
frown.gif

Really I question what is fake what is real? 
I got into contact with some seller that claim they sell it straight from China. And their product looks real (their true blue 3s look real!!! )
The seller explained to me, those are unauthorized shoes, using the same mold, same cut, same material, just no barcode. 
Is that called legit? Maybe? out of same mold same material same cut, I don't see why not.
I bought fakes before and the fakes are identifiable, the material is not the same as authentic 
Is that called fake? Maybe? no barcode, not authorized by Nike! 
And the seller have lots of Royal 1s. I would rather buy authentic Orlando 1s, but once my mind is over it, I might buy from this seller. 

THINK
View media item 2390707

i keep going back and forth on it and if i can get like mid 200s im doing it, i just want to wear em thats it...... 
frown.gif
250 doesn't sound so bad but man ... I hate paying resell. I don't remember the last time I paid  resell.  I'm with you though ...need em on my feet.

I'm seeing a lot of size swapping for half sizes down in my FB sneaker group. How are these fitting yall? I'm still waiting on my SNKRS pair to to get here (thurs) and wondering if I should be looking to swap down from my true size.

Last edited:
Some of y'all gonna let your pride get in the way and take a mean, regretful L.

You know how much royals end up going for. Don't be foolish and refuse to drop $250-260 if you can do it now vs the $600 and above they could hit in a while.

Last edited:
Local consignment shops are buying for $250 right now. Don't get caught robbing yourself from having a pair over $30-50 lol

You know how much royals end up going for. Don't be foolish and refuse to drop $250-260 if you can do it now vs the $600 and above they could hit in a while.

Where can we cop for $250?! I've been searching to no avail

i can cop right now for $280... and my baby *** 8.5 size never drops so im really thinking about it. uggggghhhh

I'm seeing a lot of size swapping for half sizes down in my FB sneaker group. How are these fitting yall? I'm still waiting on my SNKRS pair to ship and wondering if I should be looking to swap down from my true size.
For me Breds fit a little big almost like .25 big.I always kinda want to try .5 down on breds.These royals felt more snug and TTS imo.

Last edited:
Seems like a long shot as of now, but I am hoping to work out a trade deal for the 2016 Bred 1's once this extra pair arrives. If not, I guess I'll just hold onto them until they reach the Bred 1 "resale price".

Hate to be that guy

These won't be hitting $600

Could they? Sure, any things possible but I just don't see it

One day they could hit $600. Esp if they don't retro them again for a while, and they most likely won't. Will be another 8-10 years before ppl have a shot at retail again. So buying now is your best bet, these will never decrease in price. Certain shoes and colorways only go up, up, up.

Back
Top Bottom