Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

SNKRS app, I ate in line as well
I didn't want to take that gamble. I came up on 6 royals after it was all said and done. 2 for me and 4 to to sell. Footaction pair my be cancelled though. I couldn't take that chance chasing after satins. I probably would have if I was originally from houston though.

Crazy part about those 4 is that they all sort of accidental. Long story behind them. I had no intentions to cop that many

Last edited:
To those that had issues on 34th have yall tried complaining to Foot locker corporate about back dooring shoes to celebs and such?..

I'm totally against paying resale prices but if this is what it's like on release day at the stores.. If I can't grab a pair online resale it is.. That video was ridiculous..

if we were to ever get something super esclusive we would have a chance. man by the time i got to houston they were sold out and i didnt bother going over there. then i see in here dude saying they were selling for 285 till closing
it happens bro we all take Ls  because of ignorance.

if we were to ever get something super exclusive would we have a chance? man by the time i got to houston they were sold out and i didnt bother going over there. then i see in here dude saying they were selling for 285 till closing
One day we will get something big fam. Keep hope alive lmao.

satins are ugly
not only that, but they look terrible after worn. But I gotta admit, a DS pair of Satin Breds look nice. Not a worn pair tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom